It’s the end of the week, and that means a new devstream for Warframe has been published. Along with a number of exciting reveals, developers Digital Extremes has detailed upcoming changes coming to Warframe’s Railjack Revisited update.
Down below you’ll find a list of planned changes coming to Railjack Revisited. Do note, this is not a complete changelog, and once the update is fully published (no ETA) we’ll be sure to let you all know the juicy details.
Warframe Railjack Revisited Upcoming Changes
- Doubled the Railjack’s innate loot-pickup (Vacuum) Range.
- Changing the pacing and general feel of all Railjack Piloting and movement to be less reliant on the optimal strategy of “Single strafe Boost then Repeat”:
- Doubled the Raijack’s base Speed.
- Lowered Boost Speed by 75%
- Increased the Boost Speed cost of dodge.
- Increased Boost Drain (8 – 15)
- Made scale a factor in damage reduction and bonuses. This means Archwings and their weapons will do more damage to ships, while also taking less damage from them.
- Fixed inconsistencies with the sensitivities of the emplacement positions (side turrets now match the pilot turret)
Ship Combat Changes:
- Changed all Health, Shield, and Armour to use the new Tenno versions introduced in Warframe Revised.
- Halved the Health and Armour of all Griner Fighters.
- Randomized the number of Fighters required to be killed during the Extermination portion of the Skirmish mission so it’s not always the same.
- Decreased the amount of time between landing the killing shot to the enemy explosion on Fighters (.1 – 1 sec) down from (1-3) seconds. The effect of this will be not only a quicker pace but also a quicker time to spawn any drops.
- Decreased Railjack Shield Recharge delay from 5 to 3 seconds.
- Railjack Weapon heat build-up changes:
- Apoc – Sigma/Lavan/Nidar heat build-up reduced from 20 to 12. Zekti from 40 to 20
- Carcinoxx – Sigma/Lavan/Nidar heat build-up reduced from 10 to 8. Zekti from 20 to 12
- Cryophon – Zekti from 400 to 350
- Photo( – Sigma/LavanNidar heat build-up reduced from 10 to 8. Zekti from 20 to 12
On-Foot Combat Changes:
- Reduced the Health of all on-foot Gnneer Railjack enemies by half.
- Removed scaled damage controllers from all on-foot Gnneer Railjack enemies.
- Added Caps for the amount of simultaneous Railjack Hazards (Fire, Electric, and Breaches). Your Railjack can only have 1 of each Hazard active at a time.
- Drastically decreased the frequency of RJ Hazard types.
- Made each RJ Hazard type more harmful to the ship.
- Increased the amount of Omni Revolite required to remove hazard events but increased the XP gained.
- Increased the number of fighters in all alert stages.
- Enemies now spawn much closer to the Railjack vs. 1000. km away.
- Longstanding issues with the usability of Archwing Melee has been fixed – it’s whacking day -let us know!
- Archwing Melee Range mods now affect aim assist lock-on range.
- Archwing Gun stats normalized – space combat now uses ground ‘Heavy Weapon- stats.
- UI Lead indicator has been added to relevant Archwing Guns.
- The Kuva Lich ‘Valence Transfer’ has been added for built Armaments and Components-players can now Transfer progress and stats to the new better parts, boosting them.
- Requires Dirac to perform the operation
- Combining matching tiers gives 10% boost in stats
- Combining lower tier gives 5% boost in stats,
- Two tiers removed (Mk3 with Mk1) is 2% boost
Affinity and Intrinsic Gain Changes:
- Doubled Affinity-to-Intrinsic Point conversion. You will now gain Intrinsics 2x faster.
- Increased the earned Affinity on killing Elite Fighters and Outriders.
When it comes to Avionics changes, there’s an overarching goal: Simplify Avionic management.
- Each Integrated Avionic Type will now only exist with a single Manufacturer rather than three Manufacturer flavors.
- The ‘retired’ Integrated Avionics will be removed from the player’s inventory via a script.
- The remaining Integrated Avionic for each Type will take on the values of the previously highest valued Avionic of its Type.
- ALL Dirac used to upgrade Integrated Avionics will be refunded. This applies to both retired and remaining Avionics
- ALL remaining Integrated Avionics will have their Upgrades drained.
These changes will be available in their test-cluster (test server), which should be going live later today for invited participates.
What do you guys think? Are these the kind of improvements you’re hoping for with Railjack? Let us know in the comments below!