Digital Extremes has released the Warframe update 1.015 for both last-gen and next-gen platforms! This patch is for the Echoes of War title update, which is the first mainline update of the year! Read on for the full Warframe Echoes of War patch notes, which the devs call the 31.1.0 title update.
Warframe Update 1.015 Patch Notes | Warframe 31.1.0 Patch Notes | Warframe Echoes of War Patch Notes:
Update 31.1.0 includes PC Hotfixes 31.0.2 – 31.0.11 and new Echoes of War content! The update is ~2.3 GB on PS4 and ~5.28 GB on PS5 (size variations are to be expected based on the ways in which the different systems operate).
The year is 2022, and Digital Extremes is back with the first Mainline of the year.
Less than 2 months ago The New War Quest was launched on all platforms. Our ambitions to have Replay on launch didn’t make it in time, but we made it our top priority to have it ready for our first Update of 2022. There’s still no accurate words to describe our appreciation for all the support and reactions to The New War, and we hope you enjoy replaying it as many times as you wish!
There’s lots more in the Warframe oven for 2022 – thank you for coming along the ride!
In addition, you may notice nods to the Public Test Cluster in some sections. Thank you to everybody that participated in our weekend test! We’ve made some changes in response that you’ll find throughout the patch notes.*
*The following changes/fixes from the PC update will be coming in a future update since they were code and missed our Cert deadline:
- Kuva Lich/Sister of Parvos weapon reject list will now reset if you reject every possible weapon.
- In the meantime, even if you reject all the list will only reset when you pick a weapon.
- Due to the new The New War Somachord Tones needing a code fix after we had already sent the update to Cert, they will be coming in the next future Cert build.
- Fixed a certain character’s Orvius toss being titled ‘Rip Line’. It is now titled ‘Orvius Reach’.
- Fixed Galvanized Mod “bonus Damage per Status” not functioning for numerous projectile weapons.
- A previous change had them operate relative to “base damage” but the code was incorrectly getting base damage from the impact behavior rather than the projectile. This problem was pervasive and there are hundreds of weapons in our game! Please be patient and send updated reports if something slipped through our net.
- On that note, we’re aware and investigating a fix for Galvanized Crosshairs not granting bonus Critical Chance on Athodai headshot kills.
- Fixed an improbable crash that could occur in ultra-rare cases while Hosting.
- Fixed a progression stopper in the Sister of Parvos Showdown fight where Client enemy Hounds remained indefinitely after Mercying.
- Fixed getting a black screen when a Client enters the Railjack Slingshot of the Host player.
- Fixed heavy spot-loading on opening Contracts menu in Ticker’s shop.
- Fixed various cases of Transference allowing you to clip through the level.
- Fixed seeing a PH name for a squadmates Hound if you joined the mission in progress.
- Fixed losing the HUD when equipping Shawzin at the same time as K-Drive.
THE NEW WAR IS NOW REPLAYABLE!
Experience The New War Quest once more, Tenno! Access The New War Quest in the Codex to Replay. Please note with this implementation the Replay is a full time commitment and you will be locked into the Quest as you were in the first run, so plan accordingly.
This quest has significant Spoilers for Warframe and its future. While The New War has been out since December 15th, there are still Tenno out there who have yet to experience it for the first time. Please let all Tenno experience it at their own pace, and be kind. Use liberal spoiler tags if you wish to talk about it, and do not ruin the experience for someone else. Content Creators should clearly label spoiler content and use spoiler-free thumbnails.
The Quest can be discussed in our temporary Sub Forum: https://forums.warframe.com/forum/1782-the-new-war/
Please note on Replay (heavy spoilers):
During the “end choice” moment, you’ll be able to select the other choices for strictly experience purposes. The choice you made in your original playthrough will override it each time once complete.
TENNOGEN BUNDLE LXIV & LXV
Included in this first batch of designs from Round 21, you’ll find exciting Skins and Customizations for your Warframes, Weapons, and more! Check them out now in the in-game Market and support hard-working Tenno designers from the Warframe Community.
TENNOGEN BUNDLE LXIV
- Harrow Algalyst Skin by Goosmo
- Wisp Sycorax Skin by Vulbjorn, the graphical walrus
- Laprosys Syandana by FrellingHazmot
- Eklis Syandana by Goosmo
- Draugen Syandana by Goosmo
TENNOGEN BUNDLE LXV
- Wisp Celestist Skin by malaya & Awk’Q-Luz
- Titania Pixialyst Skin by kakarrot2812
- Fei Syandana by malaya & Jadie
- Avyrdi Shoulder Armor by led2012 & lex182
- Ksara Two-Handed Nikana Skin by kakarrot2812
TENNOGEN ROUND 21: PART 2 will follow shortly! Check out which Skins will be coming here.
HILDRYN EINHERI COLLECTION
Descend from on high as the legend that Hildryn truly is. A skin that ensures her legend will echo down the ages. Strength and glory!
Hildryn arises anew, re-forged in the fires of finest smith-craft. Add splendor to her saga with this collection of deluxe items.The Einheri skin includes a new look for Hildryn’s Balefire Charger. The Deluxe Bundle includes the Hildryn Einheri Skin, Blodgard Heavy Blade Skin and the Brising Syandana.
BLODGARD HEAVY BLADE SKIN
A master-crafted weapon, forged in fire for the hands of heroes – yet worthy of a goddess. Bestow this skin upon any Axe.
The sun rises on the victor and sets upon the vanquished. This is how your legend is made. Adorn yourself with this exquisite syandana, worthy of the sun herself.
NEW WARFRAME AUGMENTS
Frost: Biting Frost: Passive
Frost gains 200% Critical Chance and 200% Critical Damage against frozen enemies.
*Acquire from the Cephalon Suda and Steel Meridian Syndicate Offerings.
Gauss: Thermal Transfer: Thermal Sunder
Allies in range gain 75% bonus Elemental Damage for 30s.
*Acquire from the Arbiters of Hexis and Perrin Sequence Syndicate Offerings.
Grendel: Gourmand: Feast
Instead of Energy, consumes 200 Health on cast and 30 Health Drain.
*Acquire from the Red Veil and Steel Meridian Syndicate Offerings.
Yareli: Surging Blades: Aquablades
Cast the ability to hurl a single Aquablade, which gains 10% damage per enemy hit by your Aquablades. No cost to throw while riding Merulina.
- Test Cluster change: Yareli’s Surging Blades Augment can now build its damage bonus from hits made by throwing the blade, instead of only hits made by the ones that circle around her. It now costs extra energy to throw the Aquablade as a ranged attack, but this is negated if you are riding Merulina.
*Acquire from the Cephalon Suda and New Loka Syndicate Offerings.
ADVERSARY WEAPON GENERATION – QUALITY OF LIFE CHANGE
As the pool of Adversary weapons grows and your checklist fills out, the natural chance of finding a Progenitor (Larvling or Candidate) with the exact weapon you desire shrinks. This Adversary Weapon Generation Quality of Life change is meant to reduce randomness over time of what weapon a Progenitor Candidate (Sister) or Larvling (Kuva Lich) can spawn with.
How it works:
By skipping a Progenitor (choosing not to Mercy them) the spawned weapon is then put into a ‘reject’ pile for that round of Adversary generation, meaning that it will not appear again and ultimately reducing the weapon pool each time you ‘reject’.
The list of rejected weapons is cleared once you accept an Adversary and the process would start again from a clean slate for both Sister or Kuva Lich the next time you go looking for an Adversary. This list clearing applies to both Sister and Kuva Lich, meaning once the chosen Adversary is Converted or Vanquished, the list clears for both factions.
It’s Star Days, Stardust! Love is in the air, Ticker has made sure of that. Visit her in Fortuna at her special festive booth to claim Rewards by exchanging Debt-Bonds from 2pm ET today until February 23, 2022 @ 2pm.
The majestic Eros Ephemera has returned, along with the Neon Eros Wings decoration and Eros Arrow Skin, and don’t miss out on three brand-new seasonal Glyphs; Star Days Ordis, Yareli, and Grineer Glyph.
Plus, find a home in your Orbiter for the ultra-special Ticker Floof – which can now be interacted with when placed to hear Ticker speak some words of wisdom!
If you already own the Ticker Floof from last year’s Star Days, the interactive component has been retroactively added to them as well!
The following have also been added to the in-game Market for the season of love – find them in the ‘featured’ section:
- Valentine Color Picker – 1 Credit!
- Donwyn Glyph Bundle I
- Donwyn Glyph Bundle II
Tennobaum items can be acquired from Ticker’s Star Days Offerings!
- Solstice Acceltra Skin
- Solstice Skiajati Skin
- Solstice Kuva Cloak
- Frostfall Ephemera
Our TennoBaum celebrations look a little different this year! Due to factors including The New War’s December launch, we have opted to merge this year’s TennoBaum & Star Days together in the month of February.
Festive accessories from TennoBaum 2020 will return as part of Ticker’s Star Days offerings, and the TennoBaum tradition of donating will continue with a donation to a charity (to be announced on February 9) on behalf of the Warframe community. While no in-game gifting event and online tracker will occur this year, we’ll also be taking the spirit of gift-giving into a special TennoBaum x Star Days livestream on February 10th, which will be our Prime Time gifting spectacular!
*As shown on Devstream #159, we have Lunar New Year celebrations coming soon! Stay tuned!
Dojo Architects are you ready?? We have a handful of new Dojo Decorations and some new Rooms as well! We cannot wait to see your continually amazing creations.
Earth Forest Chamber
100 Grineer Forest and Ocean themed Decorations have been added! We’ve got water pumps, turbine blades, cloning machinery and much more!
- The Legendary Rank 2 Test is now available to eligible Tenno! We appreciate your patience as we worked on getting it ready.
- Added the ability to individually color customize each of your Operator’s eyes for the full Heterochromia effect.
- Added 20 new Operator skin colors options.
- Added a new Grendel ability tip:
- “Feast’s damage-over-time on vomited enemies, damage on Regurgitated enemies, and Nourish’s self heal on cast all scale based on the level of enemies Grendel devours.”
- Added a tooltip to the Vox Solaris Quest to indicate that you can use your Secondary weapon on the K-Drive.
- New Thumper variants have been added to the Post-New War Plains of Eidolon! By selecting the Narmer Bounty you’ll find these Thumpers ambiently patrolling the Plains.
- Their drop table matches that of its counterpart.
- Upgraded our compiler and have seen small optimizations across the entire codebase for a faster Warframe experience. We anticipate this to have no noticeable stability changes but we request Tenno report any oddities they encounter.
- Made a micro-optimization to the Codex.
- Made several general optimizations.
- Made numerous optimizations towards the Infested Corpus Ship tileset.
- Optimized away a few single-frame hitches and potentially fixed a rare crash.
- Made numerous optimizations towards the Defense arena in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed a minor hitch every time a player jumped into K-Drive, Necramech, or Operator.
- Made micro-optimizations to Navigation startup.
- Fixed crashes and excessive performance hitches when Grendel consumed an exorbitant amount of enemies and proceeded to vomit them out (90+ enemies). In the name of performance, we’ve added a limit of 40 enemies that can be eaten by Grendel at any given time, and spread out the vomiting of large numbers of enemies.
- Test Cluster crash report/fix.
REFLECTION PROBE CHANGES:
We rebuilt reflections across the entire game when Enhanced Graphics Engine is enabled to use modern high quality texture format which improves the quality and punch of gold, bronze, chrome, and other metallics. This change reduces the noise, makes them more vibrant, and ultimately more balanced overall. A lot to visually enjoy during your replay of The New War!
- Hold onto your seats: we’ve converted all Arsenal Screen rectangle icons to squares. This applies to places like the Arsenal, Operator, and Codex which previously used rectangular icons.
- To provide some Dev insight: At the moment, we have literally thousands of duplicated icons. Each item had to support both displaying as a rectangle and as a square, but now that everything has been converted to squares, all the rectangle icons are soon to be deleted. Which will reduce the game file size once we hit the big delete button – stay tuned on that! In the meantime, if you see anything funky with icons (squished/stretched/cropped etc) please let us know.
- The Options menu has been reworked to bring some new and reorganize the old! This is the beginning of our broader Options menu rework efforts that will continue in a near future Update, stay tuned!
- NEW: Accessibility options now have their own tab! You’ll find respective VIDEO and INTERFACE accessibility options now live here.
- GAMEPLAY has been renamed to SYSTEM, and CHAT has been renamed to SOCIAL.
- Moved all networking related options to System under a Network header
- Moved all friend/gift/party request options to Social under a Privacy header
- Moved all chat channel options to Social under a Chat header
- Moved all chat appearance options to Social under a Chat Appearance header
- DISPLAY has been renamed to VIDEO.
- Added 3 new headers: Display, Graphics, and Advanced. Respective options have been moved within the headers.
- Added 3 new headers to the AUDIO tab: Sound, Sound Mixer, and Voice. Respective options have been moved within the headers.
- Added 1 new heade to the INTERFACE tabr: User Interface (alongside HUD). Respective options have been moved within the headers.
- Moved “Item Labels” into the “Customize UI Theme” screen.
ORB VALLIS CONSERVATION CHANGE:
In addition to the already existing Conservation method of Trail & Tranq, all species of animal on Orb Vallis can now be found ambiently in the wild! (Bolarola, Sawgaw, Kubrodon, Horrasque, Stover, Pobber, Vermink). Due to the endangered nature of the species, the rarest subspecies will still need to be tracked down by following their trails.
- New Sky/Atmospheric technology brings a physically-plausible simulation based on time of day. Enhancing the atmospheric experience to feel more immersive and accurate when a time of day is represented.
- Improved visuals within the Cambion Drift landscape by comprehensive efforts to have less competing emissive values on foliage. This can be attributed to reduced spore particles and reduction in the overall red color theme.
- Enemy reinforcements will now spawn more frequently during the Drone Hijack mission in the Plains of Eidolon Bounty to reduce down-time and increase density of enemies to defend from while running alongside the Drone.
- Simple reasoning here is to bring a bit more intensity to this Bounty to have your escorting efforts feel valued.
- Enemy reinforcements will now spawn more frequently in Exterminate and Assassinate missions in Plains of Eidolon Bounties.
- Additionally, reinforcements that spawn in caves will now be more inclined to chase the player, instead of just patrolling idly without a care in the world.
- Unified the drop rate of each house’s MK II and MK III weapons dropped from Corpus Crewships in Pluto Proxmia and Corpus Veil Proxima regions to Uncommon (12.50%).
- Previously the Talyn and Vort MK III were Legendary drops with a 0.65% chance, while the others were Uncommon at a 24.35% drop chance. Vort and Talyn MK II were Rare with a 5.64% chance, while the others were Uncommon with 19.36%. Instead of having certain weapons in the same tier level weighing more than others in terms of rarity, there is now a far more equal drop chance across each weapon.
- Railjack Crew Kuva Liches and Sisters of Parvos can now Revive players and Crew!
- Lavos’ Vial Rush has been slightly changed in the name of performance. When casting Vial Rush zones from previous Vial Rush are removed but deal a one time damage proportional to their remaining duration.
- You can now replace an existing Arrival Gate in your Dojo should you choose to.
- Amped up Nechramech summon FX and added summon animations.
- Improved Bow animation movement to better match sprint turn speed.
- Made some lighting updates to the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Updated the Orbiter Arsenal floor to make collision more accurate.
- Improved frequency of rare tiles that almost never appear in some Grineer Shipyard tileset mission types.
- Softened the look of hair/fur while using the Enhanced Graphics Engine option (Temporal AA remains unchanged). Refined look to the shading.
- Adjusted the Ogris and Kuva Ogris Nightwatch Napalm FX to be cleaner and use energy color consistently.
- Added Zarr alt-fire FX.
- Improved the colors in the waterfall FX in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Changed Oberon’s Passive description from ‘buff’ to ‘link’ since allied companions stats are calculated based on Oberon’s.
- Made improvements and fixes to out-of-bounds & AI pathing in the Grineer Shipyards tileset.
- Increased the variety and randomization of the Cambion Drift underground tunnels to give the space a more lively feel.
- The Amalgam Furax Body Count Mod now applies a Blast proc and Stagger on Melee kills.
- The original Mod description stated that “Melee kills knockdown enemies within 15m” but that functionality has been missing in-mission since Blast Status was changed in Update 27.2 to no longer knockdown enemies . In addition to the Blast Status, we have also added the stagger to restore its original function pre-Status overhaul. We have also updated the description to be more accurate to the Mod’s function.
- Added locations for Gems, Ores, and their derived types to their descriptions.
- Enemies will no longer throw grenades at adjacent walls when trying to hit an out-of-sight target.
- Toned down the brightness of Revenant’s Mesmer Skin FX. It will also now be hidden while in Archwing.
- Removed Parazon Finisher prompt on flying enemies, since they have to be grounded to become eligible for said Finisher.
- Added animations when performing Parazon Finishers on Crawlers.
- Converted the following weapons when used by enemies to PBR:
- Jat Kittag
- Improved how Pobbers and Kuakas handle sloped terrain.
- Gas City door scanners are now more lenient and their trigger has been narrowed.
- Using the Arsenal will now mute background dialog from NPCs and Pets.
- Gyre Elite Outrider now correctly drops Zekti MK II weapons again.
- Removed Trading eligibility for the Korumm.
- Made improvements to lip sync animations and eyeball materials for the Operator.
- Reduced the volume of electricity Status Effect sounds.
- Reduced jump exertion sound interval for a post-NW character.
- Elite Outriders now drop the same Mods as regular Outriders in Railjack missions (in addition to the Wreckage they already drop).
- Added a ‘Narmer’ category to the Simulacrum Spawner screen.
- Reskinned the Captura Settings UI screen to provide an updated look!
- A continuation of the ongoing UI Reskin efforts.
- Scaled-down the Captura controls list to cover less screen space.
- Fixed not being able to fine-tune the exposure setting in the Plains of Eidolon Captura Scene.
- Fixed your Warframe’s orientation quickly changing whenever the Captura Lighting Colour settings are changed.
- Fixed some text overlap in longer languages in Captura screens.
NEW WAR REPLAY FIXES
Thanks to everyone who participated in our Public Test Weekend for New War replay functionality (and possibly first-time Quest runs)! Over 200 testers shared their reports spanning the entire New War quest. We’ve done our best to focus on the larger issues, and those that affected replay functionality, in time for this mainline release. We have you to thank for the following issues being resolved:
- Fixed misaligned Railjack when entering from Archwing during The New War Quest.
- Fixed your Companion appearing in a cutscene in The New War Quest.
- Fixed holding a light incorrectly during certain parts of The New War Quest.
- Fixed being in your default customizations in certain moments during the final mission of The New War Quest.
- Fixed a group of Brachiolysts missing some of their Health in the first mission of The New War Quest.
- Fixed an infinite loading screen during a pivotal transition moment during The New War Quest.
We still have a number of reports that are being investigated, so expect more improvements to trickle in during future Hotfixes if they are not code!
The New War Changes & Fixes:
- Polished numerous animations in The New War Quest.
- Another post-New War Quest item is available in Simaris’ Offerings for those who sell theirs.
- Removed and lowered the volume of some character exertion sounds in The New War Quest.
- Cinematic polish towards a scene in The New War Quest.
- Little Duck has a new Offering (Captura Scene related to the Quest) for those who have completed The New War Quest!
- Fixed a crash during The New War Quest related to respawning during a certain stage.
- Fixed a crash during The New War Quest related to dying right when a certain enemy uses an ability.
- Fixes towards facial animations in The New War Quest.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in The New War Quest after being Revived.
- Fixed a progression stopper in The New War Quest if you completed a certain objective too fast.
- Fixed wielding the wrong weapon during the first mission of The New War Quest.
- Fixed a ‘Skip Cinematic’ popup appearing but not functioning if you button mashed on a controller during a specific part during The New War Quest.
- Fixed callouts for the “Ascend” phase being incorrect in The New War Quest.
- Fixed a post-New War weapon being in the wrong Mastery Profile category.
- Fixed a script error in a post-New War Bounty.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when fighting a miniboss in The New War Quest.
- Fixed a rare soft-lock during The New War Quest.
- Fixed getting stuck on a black screen when skipping a certain cinematic during The New War Quest.
- Fixed matchmaking errors when attempting to join a pre-New War Open Zone from a post-New War Open Zone.
- Fixed a post-New War ‘Cache Recover’ Bounty mission starting inside the base with objectives outside the base.
- Fixed a momentary pop of gameplay before a cinematic triggered during The New War Quest.
- Fixed an error at the end of The New War Quest that could result in visual discrepancies.
- Fixed some missing Lotus VO/subtitles when replaying The War Within after completing The New War Quest.
- Fixes towards Drone pathing issues in the Plains post New War completion.
- Fixed flickering visuals at the mouth of a large vessel in The New War Quest.
- Fixed some floating objects in the Plains after completing The New War Quest.
- Fixed a progression stopper in the finale of The New War Quest.
- Fixed inability to complete the Mastery Rank 24 Test if you had a certain post-New War thing equipped.
- Fixed some black screens occurring during The New War Quest.
- Fixed a New War Captura Scene doing unintentional damage to the Operator.
- Fixed a “table” clipping issue when skipping a cinematic in The New War Quest.
- Fixed for missing atmospheric FX in the Orb Vallis during The New War Quest.
- Fixed a floating texture in the post-New War Plains.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur on the login screen if the previously logged in account was at a different The New War Quest stage.
- Fixed Virtuous Arcanes not functioning for a post-The New War character.
- Fixed inability to complete/progress Challenges in the Plains of Eidolon after you’ve completed The New War Quest.
- Fixed incorrect Rescue Target Transmission name if you’ve completed The New War Quest.
- Fixed Excavation Cell Carrier spawning issues in Open Zones after completing The New War Quest.
- Fixed a T-pose moment during The New War Quest.
- Fixed overly bright FX on a post-New War acquired weapon.
- Fixed missing glow FX on the Dual Kamas Prime.
- Fixed missing ceiling in The New War Quest if you skipped a certain cutscene.
- Fixed Void Blast and reloading not functioning if you have a post-New War Amp and Vazarin’s Guardian Shell enabled.
- Fixed a post-New War Amp not staying in your hand when performing a Void Blast.
- Fixed Grineer NPCs in Cambion Drift Bounties not disappearing after the Bounty was failed.
- Fixed broken elevator moment during The New War Quest if you died after completing a certain objective.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading into either Orb Vallis or Plains of Eidolon with a squad that contained players who had completed The New War Quest and some that had not.
- Fixed inability to Public matchmake into the Cambion Drift if the squad contained players who had completed The New War Quest and some that had not.
- Fixed multiple spots where the Drone could get stuck during its escort in the post-New War Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed a Fortuna Fragment spawning inside geometry after completing The New War Quest.
- Fixed a script error when customizing a post-New War character.
- Fixed instructions appearing prematurely during a moment in The New War Quest.
- Fixed flicking FX on Plains of Eidolon Bounty Caches after completing The New War Quest.
- Fixed post-New War ‘Anguish’ Set Mods having only 1 effect applied as opposed to the 2 listed.
- Fixed a post-New War Set Mod bonus of “reduced damage while airborne” not being applied.
- Fixed inability to “activate” a certain objective during The New War Quest if the timer runs out and you’re near said activation area.
- Fixed not seeing your equipped post-New War character in your Profile.
- Fixed wrong Inbox icon for a certain sender after completing The New War Quest.
- Fixed functionality loss during the final mission in The New War Quest.
- Fixed ability to start a Narmer Bounty in a pre-New War Plains session. This resulted in a handful of progression stoppers.
- Fixed a softlock when attempting to customize a character in The New War Quest for the first time.
- Fixed a Cache being buried in the terrain in the post-New War Plains.
- Fixed Escort Drone attempting to path under a fallen tree in the post-New War Plains.
- Fixed missing Lotus VO when replaying The War Within Quest after completing The New War Quest.
- Fixed lingering lighting/FX in the Plains of Eidolon after completing The New War Quest.
- Fixed a Fortuna Fragment spawning inside geometry after completing The New War Quest.
- Fixed some foliage clipping during a cinematic in The New War Quest.
- Fixed Orphic not despawning during the first mission of The New War Quest.
- Fixed certain characters having something on their face after completing The New War Quest and attempting to play the Vox Solaris Quest.
- Improved cache-density of some frequently used data to improve performance.
- Upgraded some internal compression code to improve performance.
- Improved overall performance in Dojos that have many Transporters.
- Made performance improvements to Caliban’s Fusion Strike.
- Optimized game startup, particularly when a Quest is active.
- Fixed crashes when failing to launch the game.
- Fixed receiving all the Protovyre Armor evolved forms (Emergent and Apex) if you only purchased one of the Protovyre Armor parts. Full PSA here.
- Fixed functionality loss when using Shawzin and Transference at the same time.
- Fixed functionality loss when using Shawzin and Navigation at the same time.
- Fixed a crash when returning to Cetus/Fortuna while your Scanner was equipped.
- Fixed missing Sentient Anomaly objective if the Public mission was started from the Liset.
- Fixed a lack of enemy spawns in the Gas City Sabotage tileset, most noticeable when the tileset is selected for Sanctuary Onslaught.
- Fixed Plains of Eidolon Capture stage Bounty bonus failing if you kill enemies in the window of time after successfully capturing the target before rewards are given.
- Fixed Profit-Taker leg Health regenerating at times it shouldn’t. As reported here:
- Fixed inability to hit ragdolling enemies with Yareli’s Aquablades.
- Fixed large amount of spot-loading when spawning an On Call Kuva Lich.
- Fixed spot-loading any cosmetic you try to preview.
- Fixed spot-loading unpurchased Stances when you tried to preview them.
- Fixed spot-loading all the Colour Palettes when customizing a colour, and then spot-loading it again when selecting a Colour Palette.
- Fixed spot-loading when viewing Crew members with customization attachments in the Contracts menu.
- Fixed spot-loading when entering a Town Hub (Cetus, Fortuna and Necralisk).
- Fixed a spot-load when viewing Profile in Liset or Hub (possibly other places as well).
- Fixed a noticeable hitch when activating the ‘On Call’ Gear item that could result in Host Migrations and disconnections.
- Fixes towards Dojo hitches, mostly when coming back from Railjack mission and the Liset.
- Fixed a black screen during the Apostasy Prologue Quest.
- Fixed The Maker Quest ending on a white screen.
- Fixed inability to block with your Exalted Melee weapon if your normal Melee weapon has a Melee Combo built up and you’re in exclusively Melee mode (no other weapons).
- Fixed ability to unequip your Heavy Weapon with the weapon swap key after death and Revive while holding it.
- Fixed the vaulted Neo P2 Relic still dropping in Pluto Proxima Fenton’s Field mission instead of the intended Harrow Prime Relics.
- Fixed inability to fire your Amp when picking up a mission object (Datamass, Power Cell etc) as the Operator.
- Fixed missing animations when carrying Datamass while using the Sirocco.
- Fixed ability to block the Raptor inside of the Gravity Conveyor.
- Fixed a crash that could occur aboard a Murex.
- Fixed Preparation Mod not setting your max Energy after entering a Sanctuary Onslaught Conduit.
- Fixed Ventkids Syndicate indicating that you can Rank up when you’re not actually eligible yet.
- Fixed Void Dashing and rolling in quick succession as a post-New War character resulting in becoming stuck in a broken animation.
- Fixed a post-New War character being shown when replaying the cinematics of certain Quests.
- Fixed rare case of “normal” enemies spawning in Mastery Rank tests that would then attack the fake enemies.
- Fixed inability to spawn Deimos Saxum Eximus, Battalyst, Brachiolyst, Choralyst, Conculyst, Oculyst, and Symbilyst in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed Sortie Disruption missions never choosing to be on a lower level node in the Star Chart.
- Fixed Narmer enemies spawning too close to the gates of Cetus/Fortuna.
- Fixed a UI error in the Arsenal when equipping the Flux Overdrive Mod on the Tenet Flux Rifle.
- Fixed overly bright reflections when viewing the Railjack Star Chart.
- Fixed a few Venus Proxima Corpus enemy types having incorrect names (Shield Drone & Vapos Railgun Moa instead of Taro Shield Drone and Taro Railgun Moa).
- Fixed wrong Kuva Lich transmission triggering which could also result in spot-loading.
- Fixed overly bright metallics on the Saita Prime Operator Sleeves compared to the rest of the Suits design.
- Fixed an unavoidable teleport volume spawning inside a Spy Vault on the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed rare issue where an underground tunnel conflicted with geometry on the surface of Cambion Drift.
- Fixed Operator not playing the chosen Animation Set when viewing a new one.
- Fixed Javlok projectiles flying side-on to the direction of travel when the Renuntio Speargun Skin is equipped. Also fixes the same scenario for the Scourge/Scourge Prime with the Carcinus Speargun Skin equipped.
- Fixed Grineer Exo Skold Crewships being manned by Kosma troops instead of Exo troops.
- Fixed a distorted FX on the Teralysts footsteps.
- Fixed the Verv Ephemera appearing huge while in Archwing mode/Archwing dioramas in the Market.
- Fixed a vehicle in Cetus having no collision.
- Fixed some places where players could get stuck/hung up on geometry in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed missing door frame on Sands of Inaros Quest.
- Fixed seeing water texture outside of its boundaries in the Mariana Earth tileset.
- Fixed some overly bright reflections in the Jupiter gas City tileset.
- Potential fix for hearing a high pitched sound when entering Orb Vallis.
- Fixed a typo in a Daily Tribute message from Teshin.
- Fixed seeing double Helminth chair materials.
- Fixed Cambion Drift animals showing an empty gender stat in the Capture UI. The Infested animals do not have gender variants.
- Fixed a cosmetic issue where being downed while only carrying Melee weapons would leave them looking holstered when somebody revived you.
- Fixed Clients seeing Armored Vault health bar grayed out in the ‘Weaken the Grineer Foothold’ Plains of Eidolon Bounty.
- Fixed inability to use the same binding to open/close the Tactical menu while piloting Railjack.
- Fixed case of escaping the Grineer Settlement tileset bounds.
- Fixed waypoints in Volatile and Orphix missions appearing out of place when entering Railjack Slingshot.
- Fixed Hijack Rover health drain being displayed as -10s instead of -10.
- Fixed the frontal part of the Left Templar Prime Sleeves appearing darker than the right.
- Fixed dying as Operator in the Mastery Rank 24 test respawning you as a mini Excalibur.
- Fixed being unable to cycle Grendel’s Nourish options if you don’t have Energy to cast it.
- Fixed the Voidrig Necramech missing its corn cob bodice in the in-game Market diorama.
- Fixed audio reverb position being attached to player eye position instead of camera position.
- Fixed Railjack hologram staying the default blue colour after returning to your Obiter from a Relay or Town Hub (if you had changed the color).
- Fixed enemies held by Xaku’s Gaze attempting to attack friendly units (Specters, Crewmates, or other players’ companions).
- Fixed the Protovyre Syandana not attaching correctly to the Volt Electrolyst Skin.
- Fixes towards Warframes having weird head movement during Vor’s Prize Quest.
- Fixed FX missing on Staff ends when using the Samadhi Staff Skin while Wukong’s Primal Fury is active.
- Fixed misaligned UI animations in the themed Arcane Manager screen.
- Fixed Glass Shard in the Galleon being able to be scanned before you complete the Spy Vault in Saya’s Vigil quest.
- Fixed NPCs in their idle patrol behaviour sometimes being unable to path correctly.
- Fixed Warframe clipping into the Codex table when installing the Communication segment during Vor’s Prize.
- Fixed the Grineer pod launcher cannon not working in Grineer-to-Corpus ship Invasion / Crossfire missions.
- Fixed inconsistent behavior between K-Drive grinding with/without the Velocipod skin.
- Also fixed some inconsistency with K-Drive speed with/without the skin.
- Fixed light flickering issues near one of the windows in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed Yareli’s bubbles’ FX being overly bright.
- Fixed broken loc tag on the Mark of the Beast Mod.
- Fixed broken camera angle obscuring puzzle elements in the Lua Music Puzzle room. As reported here:
- Fixed enemy teleporting while performing a stealth kill with a Two-Handed Nikana (Tatsu, Pennant, etc.).
- Fixed rain VFX being so thick that it makes it hard to see in the Awakening Quest.
- Fixed being able to hit negative Modding capacity after hitting the cap and then upgrading an equipped Mod beyond capacity as a Mastery Rank Legendary 1 player.
- Fixed seeing a “honey i shrunk the kids” Operator when attempting to customize while standing in front of Onkko’s table.
- Fixed sometimes seeing jittery Wisp Motes.
- Fixed equipped Kavat or Kubrow lifting us its forelimb when swapping between Pets.
- Fixed some colored emissive materials rendering as pure white in the Gas City tileset.
- Fixed Clients seeing both Wyrm active when in the Cambion Drift.
- Fixed some funky looking water in the Orokin tilesets.
- Fixed a sound build up when using Mirage’s Eclipse with Hall of Mirrors.
- Fixed ‘Iron Wake’ Star Chart text overlapping with ‘Mantle’ for numerous languages.
- Fixed blinding teleport light in the Corpus Railjack ‘Seven Sirens’ mission.
- Fixed the Tenno Lab in the Dojo having incorrect glass textures.
- Fixed a script error when casting Grendel’s Feast ability.
- Fixed Foliage Decoration having a visible name tag when looking at it in Dojo.
- Fixed numerous UI screens (Syndicate Rank, Dojo Room Construction, Helminth feeding, etc) being illegible when a lighter UI Theme is equipped.
- Fixed ‘Prelude to War’ not appearing when searching it in the Codex.
- Fixed an erroneous space in the Helminth UI which could result in misaligned cursor selection zone.
- Fixed dimmed/black screen if you skipped a cutscene at a certain moment during The New War Quest.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to Transference to Umbra at the moment he died.
- Fixed a crash related to the Sentinel Mod ‘Spare Parts’.
- Fixed Harrow Prime to be compatible with Helminths Invigoration system. Please note that this will only affect new Invigoration offerings. If you already had a current offering for the original Harrow then it will remain invalid for the Prime. We are making changes to the way we introduce Prime Warframes to Helminth to try and prevent this problem from happening in the future.
- Fixed running out of energy in Razorwing while in Operator results in Titania being permanently small and breaks movement.
- Fixed a boss Health bar appearing above a character during the Second Dream.
- Fixed broken textures on the Vasca Kavat fur.
- Fixed the Athodai having the wrong firing sound. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1290701-athodai-has-the-wrong-sound-after-update/
- Fixed a giant hitch when opening the “Nightwave Acts” screen due to spot-loading all the reward items.
- Fixed inability to drop power cells into the gravity conveyors in the Raptor boss-fight.
- Fixed for latency when playing Narmer Shawzin notes quickly – trimmed samples, added a longer decay time to envelopes and also lowered gain to match other Shawzins.
- Fixed ability to carry Data Masses and your Primary weapon at the same time – you should switch to your Secondary as intended now.
- Fixed Sentient kills in the Simulacrum counting towards Protovyre Armor Challenge progress.
- Fixed some Dojo Decorations having their description tag linger in the HUD. Also fixes Helios thinking the Decorations are a valid scan target.
- Fixed Dojo room ‘Default’ colour option appearing locked, and cannot be selected.
- Fixed Chains of Harrow Red Veil Fanatics bow targeting displaying square FX.
- Fixed a script error when switching Personal Quarter Vignettes.
- Fixed ability to carry Data Masses and your Primary weapon at the same time – you should switch to your Secondary as intended now.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when mission loading goes bad in Open Worlds.
- Fixed inability to cycle the Profit Taker’s current Shield vulnerability with the Sirocco.
- Fixed Harrow Prime not giving weapon passive bonus (additional shot in the magazine) to the Knell/Knell Prime.
- Fixed Knell Prime not displaying correctly when Dual Wielding.
- Fixed a script error when using a Specter.
- Fixed Orb Vallis Jailers not dropping Data Keys or being marked the second time you had the Rescue Bounty stage at the same location in one session.
- Fixed the Knells unlimited ammo not functioning after you’ve Transferred to the Operator.
- Fixed Unstable Lunaro shots no longer entering the goal.
- Fixed weapons not functioning after rapidly casting the Dispensary ability via Helminth Subsume.
- Fixed deactivating Caliban’s Razor Gyre while in the middle of a dash resulting in your altitude becoming stuck.
- Fixed seeing a ghost of the Star Chart on certain PCs.
- Fixed seeing a LOC string when trying to create a Mod Link to a modular weapon and that item does not have a Catalyst applied to it.
- Fixed Invite and Gift name entry box having an excessive character limit.
- Fixed some Resources displaying a purchase quantity when in reality you can’t purchase it.
- Fixed seeing white explosion FX when a Crewship explodes in Railjack.
- Fixed a script error that could occur related to Caliban’s Passive.
- Fixed flickering shadows in Open Zones when certain Transmission played and you had Enhanced Rendering enabled.
- Fixed Exterminate enemies spawning too deep into the Plains of Eidolon caves where they couldn’t maneuver to the front of the cave.
- Fixed occasional crash when rapidly opening and closing an Inbox message from Lotus.
- Fixed viewing your Operator Equipment in a Relay preventing Transference from working once you leave the configuration screen.
- Fixed Cambion Drift Excavators being destroyed after a Host migration, resulting in having to abandon the Bounty.
- Fixed Dropships attempting to fly into caves in the post-NW Open Zones.
- Fixed Cambion Drift Defense Bounties counting friendly NPCs as enemies (Pets, Necramechs, etc) which negatively affected the mission.
- Fixed Vaykor Sydon’s Radial Blind special attack not functioning.
- Please note that due to changes in the way the Melee system works since this weapon was originally designed, you must be in “Exclusive melee mode” to use the Blind special attack. You can engage exclusive melee mode by holding down your Switch Weapons button. In this mode, your Aim button blocks with melee rather than instantly switching you back to a ranged weapon.
- Fixed issues with Ash’s Bladestorm pausing if you ran far away from the targets during the stabbing.
- Fixed Coildrive mesh lingering after completing the Ambush Bounty stage in high level Bounties in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed ability to put Sydon Rivens on the Korumm.
- Fixed inability to select Bloodshed Sigil Bundles after backing out.
- We’re looking into other players not seeing it.
- Fixed ability to carry Data Masses and your Primary weapon at the same time – you should switch to your Secondary as intended now.
- Fixed certain Tenet weapon FX appearing when Skins are equipped.
- Fixed a wonky character mesh during the “Hey Kiddo” moment.
- Fixed Operator teeth being stained pink. Show me them pearly whites!
- Fixed sometimes spinning uncontrollably when completing certain Mastery Tests. This also fixes the same scenario happening to the Warframes Displayed in the Personal Quarters when visiting an Orbiter.
- Fixed join-in-progress players sometimes seeing Hounds with the default name and/or no body parts.
- Fixed join-in-progress players sometimes seeing a Hound belonging to a different Sister than what everyone else sees.
- Fixed a spot-load when the Hound of a player that joined in progress spawns.
- Fixed another case of Data Keys not dropping from Orb Vallis Jailers, if a previous Drone Defense or Case Capture Bounty stage occurred approximately near the location you searched the body.
- Fixed Caliban’s Passive not working in certain situations.
- Fixed missing Kela De Thaym VO when entering the Rathuum arena.
- Fixed rising through the floor when entering the Rathuum arena.
- Fixed numerous issues when playing Komi during The Sacrifice Quest.
- Fixed Void Shadow causing Client Operator to blink and Ephemera to appear when they are hidden.
- Fixed Nightwave screen no longer auto-scrolling the Ranks to your current Rank spot.
- Fixed the Kerulyst Sentinel Attachments not mounting properly to Taxon.
- Fixed inability to Chat Link the Mark of the Beast Mod.
- Fixed numerous misaligned Sugatras when equipped on the Ravurex Gunblade Skin.
- Fixed Throwing type weapons using the reload animation of a Bow.
- Fixed swapping weapons while the Verdilac is mid-animation resulting in it becoming improperly offset from your Warframe.
- Fixed numerous Ostron NPCs having incorrect facial features.
- Fixed Euphona Prime reload sound when using the gun as Secondary without a Glaive.
- Fixed a script error when selling a weapon that a Railjack Crew Mate has equipped.
- Fixed Orb Vallis Jailers sometimes spawning hundreds of meters away and not commuting to the objective.
- Fixed Grineer pod launcher cannon not working in Grineer-to-Corpus ship Invasion / Crossfire missions.
- Fixed Invasion Events (Fomorian or Razorback Armada) not triggering when eligible to.
- Fixed a post-NW Captura Scene not respecting placed Decorations.
- Fixed rare case of Mod Capacity going into a negative state when Upgrading Mods when you are over MR 30.
- Fixed lingering muzzle FX on the Tenet Cycron
- Fixed excessive force feedback during Caliban’s Razor Gyre ability.
- Fixed missing lip sync animations during the Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed a script error when an Adversary fails to spawn after a Host migration.
- Fixed a Companion weapon not applying all equipped Upgrades if they are valid for the weapon’s current configuration but the weapon has a capacity upgrade and the Companion does not.
- Fixed Corpus Outpost tilesets with snow having black snow falling in their outdoor segments.
- Fixed incorrectly sized ‘X’ button callout in the Dojo Room Options screen.
- Fixed camera not panning out when attempting to view different Orbiter Appearances.
- Fixed a script error after purchasing the Orbiter Captura Scene and then attempting to use it.
- Fixed Grineer Outrider kills sometimes not being attributed correctly in Railjack which could result in not getting the drops you would expect.
- Fixed Railjack Crew members targeting the Grineer Missile Platform Turrets when Piloting instead of the Radiator mission objectives, which when playing Solo understandably caused frustration. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/s8p418/this_is_how_an_elite_crew_member_pilot_ai_looks/
- Fixed Kuva Lich/Sister of Parvos Railjack Crew members Health value in mission not matching the values displayed in the Dry Dock. Your Adversary Crew will now reflect the Dry Dock value!
- Fixed inability to use the Emote wheel in Captura.
- Fixed Cinematic Mode not toggling when using a controller in Captura Advanced Camera Controls.
- Fixed volume levels for Caliban’s Abilities.
- Fixed a script error that could sometimes result in a crash while attempting to kill the last enemy in the Mastery Rank 25 Test.
- Fixed UI overlap when opening the Pause Menu while using the Polychrome.
Once we get news of the event or expanison, we’ll let our readers know.
Source: Warframe forums