Digital Extremes has released the Warframe Heart of Deimos Interim Patch for PS4 and Xbox One! Console gamers should see this as the Warframe update 1.90 September 3 patch. While it’s an interim patch, there are loads of gameplay changes in it. Head on below for the patch notes.
Warframe Update 1.90 September 3 patch notes:
Helminth Changes & Fixes:
- You can now Rush Subsume when hovering over the active Subsume ability with the Helminth.
- Please note that Rushing a Subsume will not result in a flower until the next time you visit the Orbiter. Please also note we have made this change based on player requests for it, despite it not being in the original design.
- In case you missed it – We hotdropped a fix that fixed all Subsumed Warframes not creating their own flowers. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1219305-missing-flowers/?do=findComment&comment=11820624
- A script has been run and completed to find the missing flowers and their respective colors! Log in to see your once missing now blooming post-subsuming flowers.
- Fixed Helminth Subsume flower for the currently Subsuming Warframe having default flower colours (pink petals) if the Warframe being Subsumed had default colours.
- Fixed game breaking bug of the Helminth choosing to not interact with the Carrion Domestik Drone.
- Fixed Vauban’s Tesla, Tempest Barrage, Blood Altar and Ivara’s Quiver ability not functioning when used by Hildryn via Helminth Subsume.
- Fixed several Helminth text lines overlapping when Ranking up.
- Clip size increased from 9 to 17.
- Ammo pool increased from 27 to 51.
Necramech Changes & Fixes:
- Damaged Necramech parts and Weapon Parts are now tradable!
- Improvements towards the Necramech Guard Mode Equip and Unequip flow to be cleaner and use Abilities functions better.
- Fixed Necramech’s not retaining their gained XP if you left the Necramech before you entered the gate/area to return to Town.
- Fixed Summoning Necramechs losing affinity gained in previous Necramechs.
- Fixed Client Necramech’s not retaining their gained XP after mission aborting. We are working on additional edge cases with Client Affinity retention on Necramechs. More to come!
- Fixed Necramech’s not picking up things like Energy and Mods.
- Fixed Isolation Vault Necramech Damage resistance not applying to Clients.
- Fixed second Necramech summon having no weapon and inability to shoot for Clients.
- Fixed being able to walk through the blue force-field wall around the Plains of Eidolon as a Necramech.
- Fixed ability to collide with allied Necramechs.
- Fixed Mods on the lower left side of the Necramech Upgrade screen being unable to be read.
- Fixed the Necramech moving in a circular motion while boosting when tilting the controller joystick slightly to the left or right.
- Fixed “Melee Combos” for Necramechs showing broken Stance Mods and wrong combos.
- Fixed Necramech statue not being placeable in deco mode.
- Fixed incorrect controller button callouts during the Necramech training mission in the Heart of Deimos quest.
- Fixed Sepulcrum and Trumna local firing sounds playing for Clients.
- Fixed the Sepulcrums Alt Fire homing projectiles sometimes endlessly circling low profile targets like the Deimos Carnis enemy.
- Fixed missing Trumna Alt Fire animations.
- Fixed a script error when a Necramech deactivated their Guard Mode ability.
- Fixed entering the Mod Bench while in the Necramech Upgrade screen resulting in getting the regular Mod Bench selection with all Mods showing.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if you were in a Necramech after a Host migration.
- Fixed a crash when fighting a Necramech in the Isolation Bounty.
- Improved alignments of the expand arrow on the EOM screen.
- Improved FX on the ‘Heart’ in a certain quest stage.
- Increased the rarity on the Botanist Mod to Rare.
- Added proximity markers to the mollusks so it’s easier to spot them and gather samples during the relevant Bounty.
- Xaku’s Gaze ability has been added to the Railjack Tactical Menu.
- Xaku will now hide their Syandana and Armor pieces during their The Vast Untime ability to prevent floating objects.
- Note: We are about 1 week away from a full Community feedback pass on Xaku’s abilities on PC. Sit tight as we implement those on PC so that we can bring them to consoles at a later date.
- Conservation Animal Tags and Wounded Animal Tags will now appear in the UI popup banner (similar to Argon Crystal) upon collecting an Animal.
- You can now Fast Travel to the Necraloid Syndicate in the Necralisk after speaking with them.
- Added and tweaked many Entrati member VO Transmissions. These tweaks include ensuring some VO Transmissions don’t repeat endlessly.
- Increased the aggressiveness of Deimos reinforcements.
- Tweaked reload sounds of the Trumna.
- Added descriptions to Helminth Secretions. Yum!
- Added HUD timers to Vauban’s Minelayer grenades.
- Improvements towards different Matchmaking scenarios within Deimos (join-in-progress, join from a Necralisk, join from Cambion Drift, etc).
- Optimized Town, Relay and Dojo server-code.
- Made a micro-optimization to minimap rendering.
Infested Companion Fixes:
- Fixed Predasite and Vulpaphyla Companions not granting Mastery Rank.
- Upon login of this update, missing Mastery will be given for your respective Gilded Infested Companion.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when opening the Simulacrum Arsenal in multiplayer Simulacrum with a Vulpaphyla equipped.
- Fixed Vulpaphyla Companion getting reset to Rank 0 if the Vulpaphyla went into bleedout while you were dying/Reviving.
- Fixed failing to Gild an eligible Infested Companion with the Conservation Entrati member if you have a Predasite that is less than Rank 30.
- Fixed Sly Vulpaphyla’s Survival Instinct not showing FX for Clients.
- Fixed a script error when dying while your Pharoh Predasite Companion used Anabolic Pollination.
- Fixed a script error where Panzer Vulpaphyla died before the Viral Quills projectiles landed.
- Fixed a script error when a Crescent Vulpaphyla used Crescent Charge on a target that died.
Necralisk & Cambion Drift Fixes:
- Fixed falling through or getting stuck in the map when using the Esophage as a Client in the Isolation Vaults.
- Fixed a potential Quest progression stopper related to the Esophage usage.
- Fixed a case where after cutting all fish you had for a vendor, could then go back into the empty cut screen, until reloading the area.
- Fixed not gaining weapon XP when shooting from a K-Drive or Velocipod.
- Fixed Velocipods not displaying max Pistol Ammo when riding – they were only showing Magazine.
- Fixed a momentary black screen when loading into the Cambion Drift.
- Fixed ability to contribute pending Keratinos Blueprints for Entrati Rank up without warning, which causes them to disappear in the Foundry.
- Pending Foundry Blueprints won’t be eligible for Syndicate Rank up.
- Fixed ability to reach the Isolation Vaults without doing an Insolation Bounty.
- Fixed Cortege doing incorrect Damage type in Heavy Weapon mode.
- Fixed Pets/Sentinels always targeting Cryptilex.
- Fixed some Otak ambient barks overlapping with other dialog.
- Fixed missing Mother VO if you skipped the Entrati Rank up reward and then choose to select the reward later.
- Fixed cases of missing Mother VO when taking a Bounty.
- Fixed missing goodbye VO for the Weapons Entrati member.
- Fixed cases of missing Wyrm Residue FX.
- Fixed a crash when inspecting the Quassus’ stats in the Mission Progress screen while in the Cambion Drift.
- Fixed a crash when joining a Cambion Drift mission where a Client player is dead.
- Fixed a crash when entering the return to Town/Hub area while an encounter triggers in Cambion Drift.
- Fixed missing information on Deimos Fish decorations in the Codex.
- Fixed many missing Deimos Codex entries.
- Fixed the Necralisk using the Relay MOTD. It has since been updated to:
- “Welcome, Tenno, to the hallowed Necralisk… what remains of it. Here you will find safe haven from the Infestation that ravages Deimos. The Entrati family are more approachable than they look, and will cooperate with you in the interests of mutual survival. Not everything you will see is as it seems, for the Necraliosk holds potent secrets for those with the means to find them…”.
- Fixed Cambion Drift Isolation Vault Bounties giving a reward of any rarity for all 3 difficulty tiers. Now they correctly give Common at tier 1, Uncommon at tier 2, and Rare at tier 3.
- Fixed a bonus objective being impossible to achieve with 3-4 players in the squad for Deimos survivor bounty. Also, objective count will update correctly whenever the squad size changes.
- Fixed Race markers from the surface of the Cambion Drift appearing on the map while underground.
- Fixed issues with Necralisk doors appearing invisible or unlit.
- Fixed Deimos spots where players could break through the level.
- Fixed Father 5 Token Tasks allowing multiple purchases.
- Fixed Carnis set bonus not functioning.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if a wild Medjay Predasite was charging towards you while using Paralytic Spores and died, which could cause other enemies to not be vulnerable to finishers.
- Fixed a script error related to Wyrm Residue puddles.
- Fixed a script error when encountering an Infested Drop Pod.
- Fixed a script error when being attacked by Deimos Runners.
- Fixed numerous script errors when being attacked by the Deimos Leaping Thrasher.
- Fixed Energy Siphon on Hildryn resulting in her Pillage Overshields being reverted.
- Another fixed towards Wukong Prime’s Iron Staff not blocking 100% of Damage as intended.
- Fixed Phaedra missing its Magazine component.
- Fixed Khrusos Syandana textures to react to lighting more naturally and appear less flat.
- Fixed a crash that could occur from the squad overlay.
- Fixed potential crash when casting Titania’s Lantern ability.
- Fixed the Kill Boss Medal in the End of Mission not properly counting the Hyena Pack.
- Fixed cases of the Relay/Town Chat channel not disappearing upon leaving said Relay/Town.
- Fixed cases of players unable to start Vor’s Prize after completing the tutorial.
- This also unblurs the ‘Vor’s Prize’ Quest entry for those who skipped it way back in the day.
- Fixed color grading style color corrections ignoring the Color Correction video setting. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1213034-color-correction-explosions-while-color-correction-is-turned-off/
- Fixed an issue with being able to donate un-Gilded Modular pets.
- Fixed ‘Œ’ not working in certain languages.
- Fixed an issue where a named Kitgun would display the default name instead when transitioning from Free Roam missions to a Hub.
- Fixed an issue where the Currency bar could get stuck hidden when returning from a mission
- Fixed the EOM diorama preview not hiding Squad overlay and Currency bar
- Fixed a script error related to Kubrow’s Marking an enemy with the Mecha Mod set, the Kubrow dying, then somebody else killing the enemy while they are still marked.
- Fixed a localization issue with Iron Staff.
- Potential fix for a script error when a Host migrates in a Free Roam mission.
- Fixed a script error when selecting a mission from the World State Window.
- Fixed a script error when casting Ash’s Shuriken ability.
- Fixed a script error when using the Broken Specter.
- Fixed a couple script errors when Feeding Resources to the Helminth.
Digital Extremes also explained why this wasn’t able to be rolled out as a hotfix.
We have included the changes and fixes that we were unable to Hotfix due to them needing a Cert pass and PC’s Hotfix 29.0.6. The total download size for this update is~ 900 MB.
Note: This weekend is a long weekend for us Canadians, which is exactly why we wanted to get this update into Cert ASAP before the studio got a well deserved break. We hope you enjoy all that this update brings, and we’ll be back in the studio on Tuesday, September 8th!
You can check out the super lengthy Heart of Deimos expanison notes right here.
Source: Warfarme forums