This update includes everything from PC Updates and Hotfixes from 29.5.6 to 29.6.5 (and hand picked some necessary additional fixes onwards), which includes many changes and fixes to Operation: Orphix Venom! The total download size for PS4 is roughly 478 MB and 982 MB for PS5 (size variations are to be expected based on the ways in which the different systems operate).
CONSOLE SPECIFIC NOTES:
- Heart of Deimos Trophies: These still are requiring more time to submit and will be released in a future update. Thank you!
- Fixed an issue where binding “Show Player List” to D-Pad would override its functionality when navigating menus with a controller.
- Fixed loss of functionality if you used a controller to open up the Pause Menu while viewing Bounties and viewed a squad member’s profile. You can no longer open the Pause Menu while viewing Bounties.
OPERATION: ORPHIX VENOM
The Sentients are back. Armed with weaponized pulses cleverly designed to disable Warframes, they’re staging a takeover of enemy vessels. Deploy your Necramech to survive incoming hordes for as long as possible and earn Blueprints for Lavos, the newest Warframe, plus much more!
Operation: Orphix Venom is a limited-time event and will be going live at 3:20 PM ET today! The Operation will be live until February 22nd @ 3:20 PM ET.
Also enjoy global Double Affinity during the first two weeks of the Operation starting January 21st @ 3:20 PM ET to February 11th @ 3:20 PM ET!*
*We are giving our console players an EXTRA week of Double Affinity on top of the already announced two weeks to thank you for your patience on Orphix Venom’s release, because sometimes “thank yous” just aren’t enough to show our appreciation!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
With your Warframe compromised, you’ll need to rely on your Necramech to defend enemy ships against a total Sentient takeover. If you don’t yet own a Necramech, you’ll find Necramechs throughout the Operation level that you can Transference into!
Aboard the ambushed Grineer and Corpus vessels, be prepared to face new Sentient adversaries. The Orphix are insidiously engineered to interrupt Transference and wreak havoc. You’ll need to take them out with the strength of your Necramech and Operator, along with the Orphix Resonators, and keep the Sentient Control meter below 100%. Last as long as you can to earn Phasic Cells to exchange for Rewards and stave off the invasion!
Avoid defeat at all costs, Tenno.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Operation: Orphix Venom will not be easy and requires preparation. You must have completed both the “Heart of Deimos” and “The War Within” Quests in order to begin.
There are 3 tiers of difficulty:
1. Operation: Orphix Venom
2. Operation: Orphix Venom – Advanced
3. Operation: Orphix Venom – Endurance
Progress through each to encounter the enemy at varying difficulties to earn different Rewards along the way!
Visit the Necralisk on Deimos and talk to Father, who’s eager to demonstrate the power of his Necramechs against the Sentient threat. He’s hoarding a stockpile of special gear that he’ll trade for Phasic Cells, including the Blueprint for the master experimenter and newest Warframe, Lavos, Necramech Mods, and more! BUT – there’s more! You can also earn a number of rewards also by just playing the Operation – including Lavos! It’ll be up to you if you want to save your Phasic Cells for Lavos and other items, or get lucky and earn select items within the Operation!
• Lavos Blueprint & Parts
• Cedo Blueprint & Parts
• New Necramech Mods
• Cryptanaut Necramech Helmet
• Necramech Alternate Helmets
• Archgun Skins
• Cortege Supulchrax Skin
• Morgha Supulchrax Skin
• Returning Scarlet Spear Items
• Ceti Lacera Blueprint
• Basmu Blueprint
• Stance Forma Blueprint
• The Ballroom Simulacrum
• Phased Clan Sigil
• Glyphed Clan Sigil
• Gilded Clan Sigil
• Warframe Arcanes
SCORING & PHASIC CELLS
Each Orphix has an initial value of 100 points in the first Operation mission. As your fight evolves, so will the Orphix, awarding you more points at a greater difficulty. Orphix will be worth 200 points at the hardest difficulty (Endurance), and scale up from there! The higher your score, the more Phasic Cells you’ll walk away with.
Try to survive for as long as you can – 36 Orphix will be the maximum amount in the Endurance mission, so once you’ve hit 36, it’s time to extract! The first two Operation missions have a limit of 24 Orphix. Players looking to maximize their score should head to Endurance!
Phasic Cells can be earned in any Operation mission. But remember – Endurance gives the most points per Orphix, so you’ll earn the most Phasic Cells there. A prepared and coordinated squad even more so! While this Operation is possible Solo, best results will come from coordinated Squads!
CLAN LEADERBOARDS AND CLAN TROPHIES
Clan Scores are determined based on the sum of all participating members’ best scores. We balanced this around about 50% member participation for Gold Tier trophies.
These links will redirect correctly once the Operation is live at 3:20 PM ET!
(Don’t let the ‘ps4’ in the link confuse you! This does also include PS5 scores)
Bot & Tool Readable:
NEW SENTIENT ENEMIES:
3 New Sentient Enemies will be encountered during Operation: Orphix Venom and can be spawned in the Simulacrum once fully Scanned!
This lightweight Sentient mounts itself to solid ground in order to deploy massive long-range cannons.
These ethereal Sentients attack with both a sonic barrage and a thunderous homing orb.
A high-order Sentient that bifurcates its body, creating a portal it uses to summon reinforcements and projectiles. Armed with twin cannons.
NEW WARFRAME: LAVOS
A manipulator of the physical realm, imbue Elements into his Abilities at your command. Lavos is also the first Warframe that consumes no Energy, relying instead on a cooldown system to replenish his Abilities.
Energy and Universal Orbs give Lavos status immunity for 10 seconds. Hold any Ability to imbue the next cast with additional Elemental Damage and Status.
- To make combining elements so that they may be imbued easier on controller, you’ll be able to make combined elemental damage by either a) holding two ability buttons together to combine (a bit of finger gymnastics) or b) holding one ability and then another to combine.
Lash out with a toxic serpentine strike, consuming the target to heal Lavos. Hold to imbue all Abilities with Toxin.
Dash forward, crashing through enemies and leaving an icy trail of broken vials. Hold to imbue the next Ability cast with Cold.
Launch a probe that converts Health and Energy Orbs into Universal Orbs that provide both, and Ammo pickups into Universal Ammo Pickups. The probe shocks enemies in close proximity. Each electrocuted foe reduces Ability cooldowns by one second. Hold to imbue the next Ability cast with Electricity.
Catalyst Probes erupt from Lavos and douse combatants in a fiery gel. Damage is doubled for each element afflicting an enemy. Hold to imbue the next Ability cast with Heat.
Visit Lavos’ Leverian to learn about Javi. The Crawling Serpent. The Abhorred. The Filth-Speaker.
NEW TENNOGEN BUNDLES
Three new TennoGen Bundles are here! They feature skins and more from our talented TennoGen Artists from Round 19 Part 2. Find them in the in-game Market.
Tennogen Bundle LV
• Excalibur Blade of the Lotus Skin by BeastBuster
• Ash Ichneumon Skin by Vulbjorn, the graphical walrus.
• Saryn Night Hunter Skin by Mz-3
Tennogen Bundle LVI
• Garuda Tengushin Skin by Lubox
• Khora Miyabi Skin by malaya and Awk’Q-Luz
• Nova Mithra Skin by lukinu_u
• Liset Mithra Skin by lukinu_u
Tennogen Bundle LVII
• Eklypsa Staff Skin by lukinu_u
• Arashi Rapier Skin by Lubox
• Undercutter Nikana Skin by Felix Leonhart
• Valesti Syandana by Xtygian and led2012
• Scylla Syandana by Faven
• Irya Oculus by kakarrot2812
Launch a glaive that ricochets off surfaces in bursts of elemental damage, then perforate enemies with primary fire’s precision buck-shot. Damages increased with each Status Effect afflicting a target. Lavos will transmute a small portion of any ammo pickup to Shotgun ammo when wielding his signature Cedo.
Lavos’ signature Syandana has been engineered for life in the lab and the battlefield.
LAVOS CORDATUS HELMET
An alternate helmet for Lavos, emblematic of the master transmuter’s search for wisdom.
NEW NECRAMECH SKIN
Necramech Bruntspar Skin
Rediscover the brutal power of the earliest Necramech designs with this Skin. Brunstpar is – in Father’s words – ‘not out to play nice and make friends.’
Lavos the Transmuter emerges from the seething smoke, the forgotten master of a much-misunderstood art. Includes the Lavo Warframe, Cordatus Alternate Helmet, Transmutation Probe Decoration, Vitam Syandana, and Cedo Shotgun. Also includes 3-Day Affinity and Credit Boosters.
Transmute your generosity into Rewards! To honor the spirit of giving, gifting Lavos Collection to another player in-game means you’ll receive an additional Lavos Transmutation Probe Decoration!
Isolation & Arcana Bounty Flow Changes
Isolation Vault Flow Changes:
We have 4 main pillars of Isolation Vault flow changes. Not only do these changes significantly loosen the required routine, but they also aim to further improve the process for less new player confusion.
• You will now only ever need to complete a specific Tier of Isolation Bounty once to unlock the next Tier.
• For example: Complete the Tier 1 Isolation Vault near Necralisk Gates. You can then leave Deimos or even log off, and the next time you return to Cambion Drift you can go immediately to the Tier 2 Isolation Vault Bounty location and run that Bounty. No need to run the Tier 1 bounty again if you don’t want to.
• Once the Isolation Vault Tier is completed, you can run the Arcana Bounty at that same Tier.
• Similar to the new Isolation Vault flow above, you can leave the session and upon returning to Cambion Drift you can go straight into the Arcana Bounty without first completing the Isolation Vault at that location.
• Each Isolation Vault Bounty Tier now has a specific Mother location in Cambion Drift to provide a concrete flow with less confusion.
• Tier 1 = Mother located in ‘UNDULATUM’
• Tier 2 = Mother located between ‘ALBRECHT’S PROSPECT’ and ‘CATABOLIC GUTTER’
• Tier 3 = Mother located in ‘THE ABSCESS’
• All 3 Tiers of Isolation Vault Bounties are now available from Mother within the Necralisk.
Isolation Vault/Arcana Bounty Droptable Changes:
Now that the Arcana Bounties will be more easily accessible, it’s time to rebalance the drop tables:
• Both Isolation Vault Bounties and Arcana Bounties now share a droptable. There are 3 different droptables for each Isolation/Arcana Bounty Tier that rotates every ~3 hours, allowing you to selectively choose the reward you seek and when – exactly how other Open World Bounties work.
• This rotation follows the same window as the Bounty rotation in the Necralisk.
• Rewards within the Isolation Vault/Arcana Bounties have been rebalanced to provide a better kick at the can for higher coveted rewards:
Droptable content breakdown:
• Orokin Matrixes
• Less % chance overall.
• Midpoint % between the two old Bounty types.
• Necramech Weapon Parts
• Now split up among the three droptables so you can target.
• Necramech Mods
• Similar drop % chance, but split up to allow more targeted runs.
• Deimos Arcanes
• Significantly higher drop % chance.
• Scintillant (T1)
• Midpoint drop % chance between the two old Bounty types
• Weapon parts (T2 & T3)
• Slightly reduced: You only ever need 1 of the Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa Blueprint. Getting all the way to the Arcana Bounties and receiving another Weapon Blueprint is not a feel good moment. Although this doesn’t completely eliminate getting duplicates, the drop % reduction does allow for better chances towards the other rewards.
No longer in the tables:
Both of these have been taken out to allow for better odds at getting newer/desired rewards.
• Rare Deimos Gems
BONUS: Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa Blueprints are now tradable!
To balance out the Weapon Blueprint drop % reduction we’ve made the Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa Blueprints tradable. The Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa parts were already Tradable, but it’s now one step further.
General Isolation Vault Changes & Fixes:
• Altered dialog timing in the Toxicity (2nd) stage of the Isolation Vault for better pacing of Loid/Otak dialog. Also tuned escalation timing slightly to delay arrival of higher tier enemies.
• Extended context action range of the Bait console when grabbing the key during an Isolation Vault Bounty to help prevent sliding past it or standing on top of it.
• Fixed Isolation Vault Bounties disappearing from Necralisk Mother after completing them for Clients until you reload the Necralisk hub.
• Fixed Matchmaking settings mixing Tiers of Isolation Vault Bounties, resulting in being put into the incorrect Isolation Vault Bounty (IE selecting Tier 3 and being put into Tier 1).
• Fixes towards Host Migration not working with Isolation Vault Stage 1.
Nechramech Changes & Fixes
On the menu we have a hearty serving of Bonewidow changes & fixes. Let’s breakdown the nutritional facts here: Arquebex is a very high damage weapon for Voidrig, as it makes sense for his damage output kit. Bonewidow is our Melee Necramech more focused on survivability and endurance. Exalted Ironbride is not going to match 1:1 with Arquebex, but that doesn’t mean Ironbride (or the rest of her kit) should be overshadowed. The below aim to address common Community feedback to provide Bonewidow that extra dash of spice.
• Necramech Melee Mods (Pressure Point, Fury, Reach) now apply to Exalted Ironbride.
• Bonewidow’s Ironbride can now do a neutral and forward Heavy Attack that throws a damaging projectile!
• Renamed Bonewidow’s Shield Maiden ‘Shield Bash’ to ‘Maiden’s Kiss’.
• Reduced Bonewidow’s Maiden’s Kiss to cost 15 Energy.
• You can now control the direction of Bonewidow’s Meathook ability instead of being stuck in the initial direction before activating.
• Bonewidow’s Meathook thrown enemies now have 100% Status Chance.
• Bonewidow’s Meathook now drains a percent of the target’s max Health vs flat damage. When the target is thrown the Damage dealt is a percentage of the target’s current Health.
• Both of these changes help to scale Meathook with varying enemy levels.
• Bonewidow Necramech can now reflect damage while blocking with Shield Maiden (this is exclusive to the player’s version of Bonewidow).
• Bonewidow will now absorb enemy attacks for a few seconds after activating Shield Maiden, and the absorbed damage will be added to the shield’s Health.
• Enemy Bonewidow Shield Maiden now has a limited amount of Health and can be destroyed.
• Enemy Bonewidow will no longer reattach her arm while wielding Exalted Ironbride. One thing at a time!
• Removed Ammo UI when Bonewidow is wielding Ironbride.
• Fixed a crash when using Bonewidow’s Meathook on a Deimos Mitosid.
• Fixed Bonewidow’s Shield Maiden not deactivating upon Transferring out/back in. This resulted in your shield being on your chest (not active). However, when you pressed Melee you would do Maiden’s Kiss, and it would cost Energy, instead of the normal Necramech unarmed attack.
• Fixed Bonewidow’s Firing Line affecting Companions/Pets.
• Fixed Bonewidow’s Firing Line ragdolling you.
• Fixed enemy Bonewidow sometimes getting stuck with Ironbride out and being unable to switch back to its gun.
• Fixed Bonewidow Melee attacking while using Shield Maiden (Maiden’s Kiss attack) would show Atlas’ Landslide ability pop-up text.
• Fixed Bonewidow’s Firing Line animation not matching its current shield state correctly.
• Fixed Bonewidow’s rear hit box getting hit from front attacks.
• Fixed Bonewidow visual-only “Ability Use Prevented” problem after toggling Shield Maiden and Ironbride off.
• Fixed enemy Bonewidows not knowing how to initiate a Maiden’s Kiss. Pucker up!
• Fixed enemy Bonewidows sometimes using incorrect idle animations that would cause their shield to look unequipped when it should be and/or their sword to be held incorrectly.
• Fixed enemy Bonewidows periodically playing the Shield Maiden unequip animation during a Melee attack combo.
• Fixed Bonewidow’s Shield Maiden not deactivating after redeploying/Transferring in and out but still bashing with Shield instead of normal Melee. This also fixes a related issue where Ironbride would only execute the first attack in its combo chain instead of the full loop.
• Fixed an issue with Bonewidow’s Shield Maiden blocking bounds becoming very small when attacked. This was causing Bonewidow to take damage instead of the shield.
• Fixed Bonewidow’s Meathook not properly skewering the target if done by a Client player. Previously the ragdoll would appear to float around.
• Fixed enemies held by Bonewidow’s Meathook able to cast abilities.
• Fixed Bonewidow’s Meathook not displaying “Not Enough Energy” UI message.
• Fixed enemies on Bonewidows Meathook teleporting to their last known spot instead of just being dropped when activating Shield Maiden at the same time.
• Fixed Bonewidow’s Meathook grabbing Dargyns.
• Fixed Bonewidow’s Shield Maiden not functioning properly after it’s been destroyed for Client players.
• Fixed crash that could occur if a Bonewidow was using Ironbride at the wrong moment on returning to Town.
• Fixed a crash that could occur if Bonewidow’s Shield Maiden is deactivated when a player leaves a mission.
• Fixed issues with Bonewidow’s Firing Line not replicating with custom energy colours.
• Fixed an issue where Bonewidow could Grab the Exploiter Orb.
• Fixed Bonewidow’s Meathook Health absorb percent progression not following its ability ranks sequentially.
• Fixed up elemental trails and FX for Bonewidows Exalted Ironbride.
• Doubled the enemy Voidrig recovery animation time to allow a longer opportunity window to shoot the weak spots.
• Fixed Voidrig Necraweb ability “Press to throw” tool-tip remaining on screen after Transferring out.
• Fixed Voidrig Necraweb canister floating in the air and tool-tip lingering if the canister isn’t tossed within a minute.
• Fixed energy colours not properly applying to Voidrig.
• Fixed Voidrigs Guard Mode Ability stats showing Energy drain/second base stat as 0.
• Fixed Voidrig Day of the Dead Helmet Skin appearing as a filepath in the Necramech Arsenal.
• Fixed Voidrig Snake Necramech Helmet Skin appearing as a filepath in the Necramech Arsenal.
General Necramech Changes & Fixes:
• Both Voidrig/Bonewidow Necramechs, Morgha, and Cortege weapons can be purchased in the Market for Platinum. Necramech’s also have their own category in the Market!
• Fully crafted components for the Necramech/weapons are now tradeable.
• Removed the Gravimag requirement on Archwing weapons for Necramechs.
• Vazarin Dash, Trinity’s Blessing, Equinox’s Mend, Rejuvenate Aura, and Arcane Pulse no longer heals Necramechs. Out of 21 sources of healing, these five slipped through.
• Firing your gun while Hovering as a Necramech is now considered to be in an “Aiming” state, meaning Mods like Critical Focus and Marked Target will apply again.
• Bonewidow Necramech’s can now be found patrolling or in its deactivated state in The Cambion Drift, similar to Voidrig Necramechs.
• Enemy Necramechs (Voidrig & Bonewidow) will now rotate its body to indicate that it is about to slide towards you.
• Adjusted Necramechs desired spacing between players to avoid sometimes standing right on top of you.
• Fixed (again) Client Necramechs losing gained Affinity if the Host migrated.
• Fixed Operator appearing invisible and floating after exiting your Necramech as Operator for the second time as a Client.
• Fixed cases where both Voidrig and Bonewidow wouldn’t attack with its currently equipped weapon.
• Fixed Warframe stats displaying incorrect values in the Arsenal when equipping a Necramech.
• Fixed Necramech weapon getting stuck continuously firing after dashing while shooting.
• Fixed an issue where you would get a second jump sound when aiming with a Necramech in the air.
• Fixed an issue where Revive XP penalty didn’t always apply to the Necramech gun if it was the same gun as your Heavy slot or Archwing loadout.
• Fixed your first inworld waypoint not appearing if done in your Necramech.
• Necramechs now transition to aiming pose faster when in the air.
• Fixed neither Host nor Client not receiving Thermia if they’are in their Necramech when the reward is given.
• Fixed a potential issue with Saya’s Vigil if you were in a Necramech when it tried to give you a Scanner charge.
• Fixed UI remaining scrambled after entering your Necramech in a Vome residue puddle.
• Another fix for the Mission Progress screen appearing blank while in a Necramech.
• Fixed previously summoned Client Necramech appearing to explode when re-summoning it.
• Fixed Heart of Deimos Snake Necramech appearing to have double attachments.
• Fixed chosen Energy color not applying to Necramech ground slams.
• Fixed losing Affinity for Necramech weapons if a Host migration occurred while piloting a Necramech with their ultimate Ability active. This also fixes a script error occurring when Reviving after the Host migration.
• The Mining drop rate of Necrathene has been doubled! To make this change, Heciphron Mining drop rate has been reduced by 6% to balance the Necrathene increase.
• This change is similar to how we increased the Mining drop rate of Thaumica in
Deimos Arcana to help alleviate Necramech crafting pain points.
• Adjusted Flagellocanth hit box to allow for easier targeting.
• The Teralyst spawn sound loop will no longer play while in Cetus.
• Modified the Pet Incubation screen to allow you to purchase Companion Inventory Slots for Platinum if you need them, thus removing the extra step of having to leave and use the Market. (I.e. behaves like when you try to claim a weapon from the Foundry but have no free Slots).
• Necramech HUD reticles will now always be white, same as other reticles, to ensure it’s always as visible as possible.
• Disabled ability to open the Pause Menu after catching a fish since it could lead to incorrect state.
• ‘Invert Tap/Hold Abilities’ option now lets you control the setting for each valid Warframe.
• Numerous Warframes Abilities new and old have been given the ‘Tap/Hold’ functionality to do varying actions. Feedback showed that having the option to Invert the ‘Tap/Hold’ across the board to all valid Warframes was not ideal, as some Ability default functionalities are preferred. Upon selecting the ‘Invert Tap/Hold Abilities’ in the Options menu, you’ll be met with a new screen allowing you to pick and choose which valid Warframes this applies to!
• Removed Magnus shell casing eject sounds to match revolver aesthetic / animation.
• You can now Build Kitguns at Father in the Necralisk and Gild/Provide/Title your Kitgun! Everything a Kitgun vendor should do!
• Replaced Weapon Blueprint requirements in Necraloid Sacrifices with the associated Barrel Component Blueprint, thus removing the Mastery Rank restriction on advancing Ranks.
• Basmu and Ceti Lacera Blueprints are now tradeable.
• Inbox messages with transmissions now have a replay button that pulses.
• A Mastery Rank requirements popup will now show when trying to purchase a weapon you’re not eligible for yet.
• The ‘Hint Transmission’ audio toggle now applies to Glass Fissure Transmissions.
• Rebalanced Necramech Efficiency Mods so that they do not stack over 100%. This applies to both the Necramech Drift Mod and Necramech Efficiency Mod. Necramech Drift max rank is now 60% Hover Efficiency and Necramech Efficiency max rank is now 30% Engine Efficiency (as it boosts all stats). Combined you receive a maximum efficiency of 90%.
• Necramech Efficiency Mods boost the efficiency of all Stamina-affecting maneuvers to 60% at max rank, which leaves little room to expand with other Mods. When combined with Hover Efficiency (Necramech Drift) which already caps out at a problematic 125% efficiency, we get some really undesired values. We missed the mark on balancing these before they were pushed out the door, which is our mistake.
• Increased the Standing Rank font size of Standing Rank up from 18 to 19 to make standard and hopefully fix occasionally displaying a blank square instead of a number.
• Improved the Railjack Inventory Slot flow for more exposure and overall clarity:
• Changed Wreckage Capacity count to use an icon instead of text + scrap button: hover to see text and select to open scrap window.
• Added an additional button for combined Components and Armaments (constructed Wreckage) to show Components & Armaments Capacity and allow you to Scrap multiple at the same time using the dedicated Scrap window.
• Adjusted reverb sound settings to the Color Key Captura Scene to better fit the level.
• Little blue Necramech and little blue Warframe Helmet icons now mark your Necramech/Warframe respectively on the minimap when not being “controlled” to aid in loss prevention.
• Reduced Nekros Soul Punch area-of-effect physics impulse so it no longer launches enemies across the solar system.
• Improvements to Corpus Ship level navigation where AI could get stuck.
• Running out of Railjack Boost stamina will now clear the Boost state to address Boost not recharging once depleted.
• Lowered Xaku Grasp of Lohk ability sounds.
• Fixed crash when interacting with the crystal to begin the Nihil boss fight.
• Fixed a crash that could occur if you skip the Tutorial cinematic.
• Fixed a rare case where the Orvius might cause a crash.
• Fixed a crash when Transferring to Operator while simultaneously activating a Remote Observer in Captura.
• Fixed a crash that could occur when switching between Operator and Necramech after firing any type of Glaive.
• Fixed a crash when trading with certain Weapon and Mod combinations.
• Fixed a crash related to Arson Eximus units.
• Fixed a crash associated with Explosive Legerdemain being used when not fully ranked.
• Fixed Scintillant sound not being replicated for Clients, resulting in Clients not seeing Scintillant and thus inability to obtain it.
• Fixed an issue when using the same Arc-gun in Heavy Weapon slot and Necramech gun slot, where Affinity earned before first summoning your Necramech wouldn’t apply to the Necramech’s version of the Arc-gun.
• Fixed UI becoming unresponsive when holding down a button while using Fast Travel/Decoration mode in the Dojo.
• Fixed Syndicates that only have Universal Medallions as Trade Ins displaying ‘NO TO REDEEM’ when you have nothing to redeem.
• Fixed Pathocyst Infested pod sound looping when pods are created but do not spawn a maggot.
• Fixed Paris Prime shot sounds occasionally playing locally for remote players.
• Fixed visual issues with the Oscira Bow Skin when equipped on the Kuva Bramma.
• Fixed ‘BONUS’ label in the Market persisting after purchasing said item.
• Fixed the Lobotriscid being nearly invisible both while swimming and in the holding diorama.
• Fixed Flagellocanth caught scenes having incorrect positioning.
• Fixed missing lower body animations when performing a Whip aerial attack.
• Fixed enemies becoming permanently crowd controlled when under the combined effect of Hydroids Tentacle Swarm and Larva (Helminth Infused).
• Fixed Railjack objectives and enemies not spawning if Client player is in Pilot seat during load-in.
• Fixed functionality loss if you clicked on a Chat Link to open an item or market page while loading back to the Dojo from a Railjack mission.
• Fixed rare loot spawn point that was inaccessible near extraction in the Corpus Ship tileset.
• Fixed Orb Vallis Coildrives gaining 5x fire rate.
• Fixed muted music in The War Within cinematics.
• Fixed Railjack Crewship gun turrets targeting Penumbra clocked Itzal players.
• Fixed ‘Return to Railjack’ persisting on screen in Railjack missions.
• Fixed activating Aerial Ace while using Chroma resulting in his Passive extra jump being removed and causing the dragon wings to show on double jump instead.
• Fixed recasting Xaku’s Grasp of Lohk with no targets nearby resulting in all guns to be lost.
• Fixed Xaku’s Grasp of Lohk ability becoming non-functional if cast too rapidly.
• Fixed Client squadmates not seeing the Host Xaku’s Grasp of Lohk weapons expire.
• Fixed Nekros Soulpunching an enemy to raise them as Shadow not respecting modified Shield of Shadows power strength if that enemy is your first Shadow.
• Fixed Nekros Soulpunching a victim to death not raising the victim as a Shadow for Clients.
• Fixed using Nekros’ Soul Punch to ‘mark’ a victim and then killing them with a weapon not raising them as a Shadow for Clients.
• Fixed Residual Arcane zone damage numbers not showing up for Clients.
• Fixed force feedback not working properly with beam Kitguns.
• Fixed Infested Research Bounty Fluid Sac throw objective text being erroneously replicated when the Host holds the sac.
• Fixed End of Mission Medals not showing in the Last Mission Results UI screen.
• Fixed seeing a grey box in the Market if viewing an item you already own after just logging in.
• Fixed Pause Menu not working if you died/were downed while using Transference.
• Fixed Ayatan Amber Stars dropping far less frequently than before Deimos Arcana.
• Fixed rare issues with inability to Trade a Riven with the +30 Riven Mod Slots from Mastery Rank 30.
• Fixed an issue where the whole screen would be black if you quickly skipped the fly-in cinematic during the Heart of Deimos Quest (may have affected other scenarios in which you load into the Cambion Drift as well).
• Fixed players not being able to join your Public mission if you’re waiting on the Navigation Star Chart for players to join your squad on either Cambion Drift or Orb Vallis nodes.
• Fixed losing full Chat functionality after defeating Nihil.
• Fixed inability to use/cancel any abilities or use Operator after casting Revenant’s Danse Macabre and getting knocked down or attempting to ledge grab during its animation.
• Fixed End of Mission screen showing Affinity gained for your equipped Necramech’s special weapon when you didn’t use it during the mission (no Affinity was actually gained).
• Fixed cases where Mining nodes could be inaccessible in Cambion Drift due to spawning inside the environment.
• Fixed inability to Chat Link Kitgun weapons made with the new Infested chambers Vermisplicer and Sporelacer.
• Fixed Catabolyst not showing a TRIGGER TYPE in Arsenal stats.
• Fixed Health bars displaying incorrect Health amount after the Host leaves the squad in a Free Roam mission.
• Fixed an issue where if the Deimos Therid died while holding another enemy to throw, the enemy’s ragdoll would be severed into two and look visually corrupted.
• Fixed broken Archwing strafing animations.
• Fixed Speech volume slider not resetting to 100 when default is pressed if the Transmission Volume slider is at 100.
• Fixed Inaros Prime Chat link screen including the Blueprint button.
• Fixed Tyl Regor’s axe appearing all black.
• Fixed some laser beams (in the Void, Ropalolyst, etc) not making any sounds.
• Fixed large fleshy walls rendering incorrectly on top of the sky in Cambion Drift.
• Fixed excessive bloom on Ammo drops in Cambion Drift.
• Fixed an invisible wall in the Railjack’s mesh.
• Fixed wrong exit prompt when attempting to exit the Necralisk Captura Scene.
• Fixed Corpus escalation beacons on the Orb Vallis not standing upright after being spawned.
• Fixed Grineer Crewship explosion FX appearing blocky when destroyed in Railjack missions. This also fixes an unnecessary texture loading in.
• Fixed some animation issues where the Quanta Vandal’s arms wouldn’t fully open after reload. This also fixed related motion blur on reload.
• Fixed Clients falling through the map while equipping a K-Drive.
• Fixed Conservation Tag rewards not showing the count when there’s more than one Tag given.
• Fixed missing Kela De Thaym central platform during her boss fight when skipping her cutscene.
• Fixed Arch-Gun becoming invisible and being unable to reload it when summoned as Mag and casting her “Absorb” form of Magnetize.
• Fixed missing “spinning around your finger” animation for the Euphona Prime Alt-Fire.
• Fixed Boss Health bar appearing when viewing the Shadow Stalker and Acolyte Codex entries.
• Fixed Dojo Pigment icon overlapping the End of Mission reward screen UI.
• Fixed overlapping UI and offset scrollbar when selecting a Market Bundle item and backing out to the Bundle.
• Fixed an issue where the Dioramas when catching Lobotriscid or Falgellocanth are swapped.
• Fixed erroneous Antenna in Nora’s Nightwave landing craft.
• Fixed Archgun Affinity not saving if you had the same weapon equipped in Heavy and Archgun Slot.
• Fixed issues with colour customizations not saving on the Arum Spinosa projectiles.
• Fixed performance issues with the Fluctus.
• Fixed an issue with the ‘NEW’ label on mods not appearing properly.
• Fixed offset issues with the Tennogen Osiris Skin.
• Fixed the Rank 30 Emote Icon being stretched.
• Fixed Residual Shock effects not appearing for Clients.
• Fixed an issue with erroneous teleporting in the Remastered Corpus Ship in the large Vent Room.
• Fixed the Prisma Dual Decurion being untradeable.
• Fixed various issues in the Corpus Ship Remastered tiles with erroneous invisible collision and marker issues
• Fixed performance issues associated with the Panthera Prime and certain Mod combinations.
• Fixed selecting currently active Boosters while Market loads resulting in a functionality loss.
• Fixed Survival Life Support Towers not spawning after 34 minutes.
• Fixed Garuda’s Blending Talons Augment Mod not hitting enemies behind you in the Range indicated.
• Fixed Machete Wraith from only hitting once per enemy when using its Heavy Attack.
• Fixed Host not replicating lightning bolts FX from Residual Shock Arcane to Clients.
• Fixed the Lotus’ head disappearing in certain cutscenes.
• Fixed ‘Fist’ type weapons appearing invisible while Gara is equipped with the Kaleida Skin.
• Fixed Khora’s Urushu rear-end glassy area not applying chosen color outside of the Arsenal.
• Fixed inability to place Deimos Fish in your Personal Quarter Aquariums.
• Fixed K-Drive Pop Top Mod displaying incorrect stat color (should not be negative red).
• Fixed Buzlok’s scope HUD overlay not extending to the edge of the screen, leaving visible margins.
• Fixed for missing music during The War Within final cinematic.
• Fixed all audio being muted in moment during The Sacrifice Quest.
• Fixed audio ducking when stopping time in Captura Scenes.
• Fixed reverb in Color Key Captura Scene.
• Fixed for K-Drive Vapor Trail Mod custom boost sound persisting when player dismounts K-Drive.
• Fixed a script error when attempting to use the Railjack Pilot context action during a level transition.
• Fixed a script error when an Excavation encounter starts in the Cambion Drift.
• Fixed a script error when trying to Auto Install on Akbronco Prime if you also have the Damzav-Vati Mod.
• Fixed a script error when casting numerous Warframe abilities.
• Fixed a script error related to the rare item/resource UI pop up.
• Fixed script error with the Quanta Vandal.
• Fixed script error with Excalibur’s Slash Dash.
• Fixed numerous script errors related to mounting/dismounting/using Railjack Side Turrets.
• Fixed an edge case script error when typing in chat while the Options Menu is open.