WolfEye has released Weird West update 1.15, which is called Patch 1.04F by the studio! This houses a list of gameplay-related fixes and adjustments. Check out the official list of changes made in the Weird West October 20 patch notes.
Weird West Update 1.15 Patch Notes | Weird West October 20 Patch Notes:
We just released a minor update to Patch 1.04 to address a few issues reported by players.
The following issues have been addressed:
- Fixed rare case of horse saddlebags being emptied when opening the horse inventory via the companion UI
- Fixed rare case of brand-new shovels and pickaxes getting negative durability when put in the horse saddlebags
- Fixed rare case of empty Temple of the Ancients spawning on the world map
- Fixed controls originally assigned to WASD/ZQSD not being properly re-assigned to the conversation and travel map UI if rebound by player
- Fixed rare case of the Lost Fire Nation turning against player and exiling them despite player having done nothing bad to them
- Fixed edge case blocker if you fill your inventory with corn pickups before grabbing your pistol at the very beginning of the Bounty Hunter Journey (now the pistol can be found at your feet in a pile of objects after the weapon inspection cinematic)
- Companions almost never bark in combat
According to the devs, Patch 1.05 will be discussed soon, and it will introduce mod support for the game.