Fans of the zombie shooter craze should look to the Switch this November, as developer Saber Interactive has announced the World War Z Switch release date on November 2. The announcement was also accompanied by a Switch reveal trailer, which you can check out below.
- Related Reading: World War Z Aftermath Release Date Set for September 21
Saber Interactive also revealed some information on the World War Z Switch release, which you can read below:
- Story-Driven Co-op Campaign: Outlive the dead through intense four-player co-op campaign episodes around the world set in New York, Moscow, Jerusalem and Tokyo.
- Battle the Terrifying Zombie Swarm: Face hundreds of zombies at a time, brought to life in gruesome detail with incredible firefights featuring explosive firepower and action.
- Get Stronger & Never Surrender: Choose from seven distinct character classes, unlock powerful weapon upgrades, and take on even greater battles in Challenge mode.
- Intense Competitive Multiplayer: Fight real players and the undead in team-based Players vs. Players vs. Zombies (PvPvZ) multiplayer game modes.
- World War Z – Deluxe Edition: This digital version features bonus content including the Lobo Weapon Pack, Biohazard Weapon Pack, Military Weapon Pack, Last Aid Weapon Pack, Signature Weapon Pack, War Heroes Character Skin Pack, and the Professionals Character Skin Pack.
Pre-orders are now live, and is available to pre-order today on Nintendo Switch digitally and at major retailers for $39.99. World War Z – Deluxe Edition features a bounty of bonus weapons and skins and is also available for digital pre-order at $49.99.
World War Z is releasing for the Nintendo Switch on November 2, 2021. It is now available to play on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.