Bugbear has released the Wreckfest update 2.18 patch this January 4, and this is for the Winter Fest Tournament title update! Players can expect a new paint bundle for free, as well as a new tournament! Read on for the official patch notes and details for the racing game’s first title update of 2022.
Wreckfest Update 2.18 Patch Notes | Wreckfest Update Winter Fest Tournament Patch Notes:
- New tournament: Winter Fest
- New free reward paint bundle
We’re excited to announce the availability of a new tournament!
No winter would be complete without snowy fun so it’s time for the annual Winter Fest event! The old guard already knows how the traditional Wreckfest winter festives are played out: driving around with a toy car, unleashing giant snowballs that wreck anything in their path. Let’s see who’s going to be the meanest snowball fighter this year!
The weekly events offer a selection of winter-themed fun with demolition races, demolition derbies and time attacks guaranteed to offer sideways going, sheet metal tearing wintry fun. Make sure to check them all out and claim the special prize now available in the tournament shop: a bundle of classic Killerbee paint jobs from our Early Access phase!
This release also contains a number of bug fixes. Please check out the release notes below for a summary of items added or improved upon.
- (PS5/PS4/XB1/XSX/XSS) Game no longer crashes for certain users after finishing a tournament event.
- (XB1/XSX/XSS) The previously active user account data is not longer overwritten after switching accounts.
- New tournament season: Winter Fest.
- New tournament reward paintjobs for Killerbee.
Source: Bugbear forums