During today’s THQ Nordic Digital Showcase event, the company announced a new game titled “Wreckreation.” This is more than just a racing game however, as it lets gamers build and alter racing tracks while you (and others) are playing it!
Check out the trailer alongside the official game details!
Official game details (via Steam):
- Mix Up The Leaderboards – Set records in seven different ways wherever and whenever you drive on every street in your MixWorld: Drift, Air, Near Miss, Stunt, Crash, and the more traditional, Time.
- Mix My World – A huge, open world that is yours to discover and design. Place jumps, loops, half pipes, moving obstacles, and more almost anywhere in your MixWorld. Not even the sky is the limit!
- Mix My Car – Paint colors, finishes, wheels, boost flames, engine sounds, glass colors, tires, manual or stick – you name it, you can customize it. Everything will be available from the beginning.
- Mix My Music – Radio stations are the unsung heroes of racing games. Listen to 16 different channels and get updates from your MixWorld or stream your own playlists directly from Spotify.
- Mix All Modes – Whether it’s a simple race or a team stunt event where catching the most air and landing the first barrel roll will bring points to your team, you control the gameplay in your world.
- Mix It All – In the MixWorld you can be a god! Control the weather, time of day and the traffic! Find vacancies and build structures that impact your world beyond their foundation. The power is yours.