Visual Concepts and Yuke’s have rolled out a WWE 2K18 patch (1.04) on the PlayStation 4 that’s live now. Clocking in at a measly 375MB, the title update has a host of gameplay improvements, bug fixes, Road to Glory fixes and more.
Check out the complete WWE 2K18 patch notes below. PC and Xbox One players should be getting their version of the patch within 24 hours according to the WWE 2K Twitter page.
Road to Glory Fixes
• Fixed issue where a MyPLAYER’s qualification progress was reset in bad networking situations in Road to Glory.
• Create a video – added the ability to choose from cutscenes using the following entrance, promo, and universe/career. From these sub options you can choose the cast (wrestlers) for the highlights.
General Bug Fixing
• Gameplay: The referee fails to count pin falls or disqualifications in 8-man matches with entrances on in gameplay.
• Fixed an issue where Ref doesn’t count the pin in Tag Team matches when entrances are enabled.
• Universe: The title fatal crashes when starting any promo in Universe.
• Fixed crash that would occur when starting a user-created Self-Promotion Promo.
• Fixed not being able to select the “No Mercy” PPV theme when customizing a PPV.
• Fixed Royal Rumble winners being booked into title matches for the World Title of both co-hosting shows at WrestleMania.
• Fixed some cases where rivalries would break and lead to continuous One-on-One and Two-on-Two matches between the rivals.
• Fixed cutscenes where the wrong Superstars are shown, or where Superstars are swapped.
• Reduced chances of Falls Count Anywhere matches being booked on Major Shows.
• Increased chances of rivalries occurring that involve a champion; this should lead to more title matches occurring overall.
• The Duration of naturally-occurring rivalries will now vary.
– Title rivalries will be randomized between Medium and Long durations.
• Fixed Head Tracking. Superstars will now correctly look at their target.
• Fixed an issue in which the AI’s reversal rate did not properly reset after successful reversals.
• Tuned the Carry escape mini-game and adjusted the AI’s escape logic.
• Fixed the Damage Display for several Submission animations
• Carry & Drag announce table interactions will now increase the Table Break meter
• Fixed Table Grapple reversals. The correct Superstar will now perform the reversal animation
• Minor Reversal prompts will now correctly display for Top Rope Grapples
• Fixed scoring issue for Tag Team “2 out of 3 falls” matches
• Improved ability to navigate in the backstage hallway while carrying an opponent
• Tag Team Championship Victory scenes properly being displayed
• Fixed AI issue that would allow it to break out of grapple too quickly.
• Rolling Savate now reversible.
• Fixed win conditions being disabled for matches occurring after a Money in the Bank cash-in.
• Fixed an issue that could cause blank matches to be created when customizing Superstars.
• Fixed Superstars not using alternate attires during a Run-In.
• Fixed endless loading at the match screen when using certain Show Images for customized shows.
• Royal Rumble win conditions for Universe have been updated.