Rebellion Developments has released a patch for Zombie Army 4: Dead War. Console gamers will see this as Zombie Army 4 update 1.04, and as one might expect from an unannounced patch, this one is full of fixes. Rebellion is calling this a hotfix, though players will be required to download an actual patch.
Note that there are changes for both PC and for all platforms, which are listed below.
Zombie Army 4 update 1.04 patch notes:
- Fixed first 3 chapters of Meat Locker being automatically skipped.
- Fixed incorrect text being shown on the upgrade requirements for the M1895 Repeater.
- Fixed medkit and ammo not being given when stomping on the dead.
- Fixed Elites requiring additional stomps in order to destroy
- Fixed the photo mode shortcut not working
- Fixed the double trap achievement not being triggered.
- Removed voice chat shortcuts.
If you’re curious what’s coming down the pipeline for Zombie Amry 4: Dead War, check it out here. Same as always, if you spot any changes not mentioned in the patch notes, make sure to leave a comment below to let the other players know.
What other fixes should Rebellion focus on next? Let us know down in the comments.