While we just got a Zombie Army 4: Dead War update earlier today, Rebellion has, for some weird reason, released another Zombie Army 4 patch today! This is Zombie Army 4 update 1.06, and it includes just one fix (nope, not kidding) according to the patch notes.
For reference, we’re including the patch notes for Zombie Army 4: Dead War patch 1.06 and 1.05.
Zombie Army 4 update 1.06 patch notes (via update history):
– Support for latest DLC mission & weapons/skins
– Characters and headgear can now be swapped mid mission at workbenches
– Bugfixes and improvements
Here’s some of the new content introduced today via the press release:
- Campaign Mission “Terror Lab”
- American Sea Captain
- PPSH Sub-machine Gun Bundle
- M1 Semi-auto Carbine Bundle
- Molten Lava Weapon Skins
- Classic Boris Outfit
- FREE Horde Map “Undead Wood”
If you notice any changes not mentioned in the notes, feel free to jump in the comments and share what they are. If you’re baffled why two patches were released in one day for the game, so are we! We’re keeping tabs on the game’s Twitter to see if anything is revealed about it.
Make sure to read our Zombie Army 4: Dead War review if you haven’t bought the game yet.