Massive Monster has released Cult of the Lamb update 1.04, and this brings a round of bug fixes to the hit indie game. Read on for everything new in the official Cult of the Lamb August 24 patch notes.
Cult of the Lamb Update 1.04 Patch Notes | Cult of the Lamb August 24 Patch Notes:
- Twitch optimizations
- Fixed soft block when player comes back to base before building a shrine without enough coins and having a new recruit
- Fixed witness enemies not returning to the play area when the player dies and resurrects
- Fixed instances of follower name not saving changes made during indoctrination
- Golden fleece has been clamped to 200% (no more 1 hitting bosses!)
- Fixed devotion bar issues on level 3 beds and graves
- Fixed a UI appearance error when attempting to use the item selector with no items available
- Imprisoned followers can become old and die of old age whilst in prison
That’s about it. MP1st will have its review of the game up very soon, so watch out for it.