A new Dauntless update has just been released across platforms, addressing a bug that cropped up from the last bit update. Here are the details on Dauntless update 1.51
Dauntless Update 1.51 Patch Notes
- Primal debuffs are not disappearing until the player leaves the island (This is fixed now)
Again, it’s a very small and quick bug fix. Nothing (for now) additional has been announced by Phoenix Labs, though the team has acknowledge a number of other known bugs below that they are currently working on.
Known Bugs From Dauntless Update 1.50 That Are Being Investigate:
- UI Shows 0XP for some players (but it is being counted)
- Power Surged items displaying incorrect bonuses
- Using special and dodge with Chainblades halts player
- All Behemoth kills are awarding Slay Primal Behemoth quest step
All these should be hopefully getting fixed in the next update (or after). We will be sure to continue to monitor Dauntless until then.