Behaviour Interactive has released the Dead by Daylight update 5.006.100 patch for last-gen and next-gen platforms, which is called bugfix 5.6.1! This brings in a host of improvements for the game, as well as a few new features. Read on for the full Dead by Daylight bugfix 5.6.1 patch notes.
Dead by Daylight Update 5.006.100 Patch Notes | Dead by Daylight Bugfix 5.6.1 Patch Notes:
- Re-enabled the Wake Up perk after a bug fix.
- Re-enabled Object of Obsession perk after a bug fix.
Please note that these perks will be re-enabled only after the update is available on all platforms.
- Fixed an issue that caused survivors to be stuck between a hook and a locker in Silent Hill map.
- Fixed an issue that caused the killer not being able to pick up the survivor in the basement’s stairs.
- Fixed an issue that caused the previous killer’s theme to play in the Lobby of a custom game if the Survivor switches to Spectate mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused selected outfit customizations to revert to default in the store when selecting a new customization part.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes prevent opening of the sliding doors on the Gideon Meat Plant map.
- Fixed an issue that caused already equipped charms to not appear on the killer customization preview screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused a long delay when hooking Meg in the tutorial. (PS4 only)
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused daily rituals to be generated for characters which are disabled.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Killer to crash when Survivors interacted with the exit switch with the Wake Up perk equipped.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash when unhooking a Survivor using the perks Aftercare, Object of Obsession and Empathetic Connection.
- Fixed an issue that may cause a Merciless Storm skill check to appear after the generator has been completed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Enduring perk to reduce the stun duration when a survivor is carried.
- Fixed an issue that caused the effect of the Boil Over perk to remain after a survivor disconnects while carried by the killer.
- Fixed an issue that may prevent survivors from wiggling free after being dropped by the killer and picked back up.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the wiggle progress to start at 25%.
- Fixed an issue that caused the survivors arm holding an item to bend backwards when screaming.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Ingest Corruption VFX to be offset when the Plague interacts with a corrupted fountain
- Fixed an issue that caused the Operation Theatre room to be less visible with the Onryo’s screen effect
- Fixed an issue that caused The Onryo’s Ring Drawing add-on not to spread Condemned stacks when healing a condemned survivor using an Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe
- Fixed an issue that caused a VFX of The Onryo to be present in the background of the Tally screen
- Fixed an issue that caused the arrow indicator VFX to sometimes be missing from The Onryo’s televisions
- Fixed an issue that caused fewer televisions to spawn in Custom Games with less than 3 survivors
- Fixed an issue that caused hatch VFX to be incorrectly positioned when playing as The Onryo
- Fixed an issue that caused missing breakable walls in Badham Preschool.
- Fixed an issue that caused broken tiles in Yamaoka Estate maps.
- When swapping from the Play as Killer menu to the Store, the sound effects of the Killer are missing. Swapping to a different Killer in the Store will fix this issue.
Source: Dead by Daylight forums