Ghost Ship Games has fired out Deep Rock Galactic update 1.31 (PS5 version 1.000.031) today for all platforms. Check out the Deep Rock Galactic March 27 patch notes below.
Deep Rock Galactic Update 1.31 Patch Notes | Deep Rock Galactic Update 1.000.031 Patch Notes | Deep Rock Galactic March 27 Patch Notes:
We adjusted hollomite spawning, now there should always be enough to meet mission objectives. This patch will remove the 2018 Legacy Edition from the default steam branch, but it will be available through a steam beta branch called ‘drg_legacy’. A guide on how to access Legacy can be found here
The Ghost Ship Crew
Season 03: PATCH 15
— PATCH NOTES —
– Added steam beta branch ‘drg_legacy’. Opt into this to play DRG 2018 Legacy Edition.
– Disabled mission speak when promoting for the second time and onwards
– Fixed Loot Bug Lover victory pose not showing up in crates
– Fixed that the voiceline: “Why is this so fun” was subtitled as “This never gets old”
– Fixed that Mission Control would sometimes not warn about the drop pod leaving
– Fixed a rare bug where not enough hollomite would spawn
– Fixed a few typos
– Fixed a bug with the Romanian translations not getting updated