Deep Rock Galactic update 1.37 (PS5 version 1.000.037) and this is a minor patch that ushers in fixes this June 27. Read up on everything new in the official Deep Rock Galactic new update patch notes.
Deep Rock Galactic Update 1.37 Patch Notes | Deep Rock Galactic Update 1.000.037 Patch Notes:
– Typo fixes
– Fixed Incorrect mission control voiceline on salvage with lithophage warning
– Fixed Driller Platinum paintjob inconsistent with other classes
– Fixed sandshark teleporting to mission start when it turns vulnerable
– Fixed Septic Spreader not having arched line of sight checks
– Fixed cases where double boss healthbar could appear
– Fixed pickaxe copy/paste changed weapon loadout
– Fixed issue with small beard and armours
– Fixed mission control repeating the progress shouts for the meteor multiple times
– Fixed Incorrect displaying rate of fire of minigun
– Reverted some changes to wave manager that was causing problems
– Fixed subata explosive rounds only working on caretaker vents when more than one of them were alive
– Randoweisser will now correctly randomize pickaxe again
That’s about it for this patch. Go check out our game hub for Deep Rock Galactic for the latest updates.