Media Molecule’s game creating, erm, game, Dreams has a new patch today! The Dreams March 4 update brings it to version 2.06 (Dreams update 2.06), and it includes new stuff!
Dreams March 4 update patch notes:
- Our first new art pack! – The Welcome Garden Art Pack contains more than 40 sculptures which will sit nicely alongside any content from the Welcome Home theme. Use them to spruce up your homespace, stamp into your own creations, or remix into something completely new.
- Community Jam Collections – We’ve added support for specifying a collection to use with a Community Jam. This means a better starting point for folks who want to enter but don’t quite know where to begin.
- Online Indicator – A green dot next to a dreamer’s name indicates they are online.
- New: Most Used Creation now in the Impy Awards playlists.
- Updated: Various tweaks and improvements to the Community Jam UI.
- Fixed: Issue where the notifications feed would return to the start of the list after viewing one.
- Other minor tweaks and improvements.
For those looking for Dreams multiplayer news, last time Media Molecule talked about it, the studio said that there’s no time set for its release just yet.