Codemasters has released F1 23 update 1.09 (PS5 version 1.009) for PC, PlayStation, and Xbox. This update comes with many bug fixes and difficulty improvements. Read on for the official F1 23 patch notes for August 7 below.
F1 23 Update 1.09 Patch Notes | F1 23 1.009 Patch Notes | F1 23 Patch Notes for August 7:
A new patch for F1® 23 patch (v1.09) has begun rolling out across Xbox, PlayStation, and PC.
Here are the changes that will be made with this patch:
- Fixed an issue where players could take control of their car in the pitlane after using flashback when exiting the pits
- Fixed an issue where, in some instances, players could get disqualified from the race in multiplayer when being disqualified from the formation lap
- Fixed an issue where looking around while in the cockpit was reduced
- Fixed an issue where drivers would have incorrect helmets after changing team in Career modes
- Fixed an issue where Casper Akkermann, Devon Butler and Jamie Chadwick had incorrect helmets when chosen as a teammate in Grand Prix
- Fixed an issue where gamertags would sometimes show in unexpected areas
- Fixed an issue where equal performance was always enabled in LAN modes
- Fixed an issue where, in some instances, race sessions would not load with UDP telemetry connected
- General Stability Improvements
- Various Minor Fixes
Additionally, thanks to some feedback from the community, a number of F1® World balancing changes have been made to improve the experience of all players, especially those who may have found Solo objectives too easy.
You can read more about the changes by clicking here. Below is a summary:
- All F1® World events that previously matched the player’s Tech Level have been adjusted to match to a slightly lower Tech Level
- F1® World Tech Level ‘Modifier’ setting can now be applied to all Solo events that use Tech Level, allowing optional difficulty increases
- The F1® World Tech Level ‘Modifier’ setting has been updated to allow any value from zero to +150 (previously -100 to +100)
- Lower Tech Level events in F1® World will now scale as player Tech Level increases
Further changes to F1® World, including allowing higher level Solo & Multiplayer Events are planned to arrive later in the year.
Finally, a number of changes were made to the EA Racenet recently, improving League functionality in F1® 23. These changes included the addition of On-Demand Leagues, AI in lobbies, AI in standings, and improved filtering on search. You can find out more information about EA Racenet here.
The development team are continuing their hard work by making tweaks to the game based on feedback shared by the community. If you would like to track what issues/bugs are being prioritised based on this feedback, please check out the Community-Raised Issues thread on EA Answers. This thread will be updated periodically.