While we just got the big Season 4.5 update for Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout last week, Mediatonic has released the Fall Guys update 1.24 May 20 patch today, and this is for another round of bug fixes.
Fall Guys Update 1.24 May 20 Patch Notes:
Update: The official list of changes has been revealed!
Hot Spicy Fixes coming in Hot in the Hotfix:
- Rewards bug is gone!!!!!
- Egg issues, including the fact you could throw them outside of the map and the fact you could cause eggs to vanish in walls, have been fixed
- Players should no longer be randomly eliminated whilst spectating in squads
- Infallible achievement will not unlock in custom lobbies
- Missing items from the regular shop have been fixed! Yes that includes Z Snap
- Squads show rounds have been rebalanced
- Frequency of low gravity finals reduced
- Final hammers version of Fall Mountain has been removed again
- Fake MT default costume showing up as half the players in Squads mode, with the majoriy of players being unable to move or complete the level, has been fixed
FIrst off, there are people having issues with matchmaking currently, and Mediatonic is aware of it, as this new title update seems to have caused it. However, matchmaking should be fixed now.
Per Mediatonic (via Reddit):
Reddit: Is the team also aware that Mix It Up show is completely gone? As in it’s not there at all. All I see now is Main Show and Squads Show.
Edit: It’s back up again. Guess they were aware, lol.
Mediatonic: Haha yeah it was part of the same issue! Enjoy and happy falling! Quite a few tweaks have gone in so there’ll be some full patch notes from me in a few hours once we are sure all is good.
As you can see above, the full patch notes for today’s title update will be released in a “few hours,” so once we know more, we’ll update the post.
Update: Post has been updated with the list of changes per the official Fall Guys Discord channel.