Giants Software has pushed out Farming Simulator 22 update 1.12 (PS5 version 1.120), which is for patch version 1.7.1! This new update comes with some new content to the game as well as standard bug fixes. Check out the Farming Simulator 22 September 6 patch notes below.
Farming Simulator 22 Update 1.12 | Farming Simulator 22 Update 1.120 Patch Notes | Farming Simulator 1.7.1 Patch Notes | Farming Simulator 22 September 6 Patch Notes:
Bug fixes & Changes
- Improved quality with FidelityFX Super Resolution 2
- Fixed display of driving direction while manual shifting is enabled
- Fixed John Deere 7R crop destruction at Trelleborg careWheel config
- PS4 only: Fixed support for Logitech wheels
- Visual fixes for CLAAS XERION 5000
- Visual fixes for CLAAS AXION 800
- Visual fixes for CLAAS LINER 4900 BUSINESS
- Visual fixes for Vervaet HydroTrike
- Visual fixes for MAN TGS and TGS trucks
- Fixed schema for MAN TGX 26.640
- Updated Valtra brand logo
- Updated lights on Valtra G Series
- Valtra A Series
- Valtra N Series
- Valtra T Series
- Valtra Q Series
- As with all major updates to Farming Simulator, you may experience stuttering on the first game launch after the update when using mods or custom graphics settings due to shaders being recompiled.
That’s it for the patch notes. Farming Simulator 22 is out now for PC, PlayStation and Xbox.
Source: Farming Simulator