Developer Codemasters has released the GRID Legends update 3.11 (PS5 update 03.011.000) today for all platforms. This comes with various general bug fixes and improvements. Check out the full GRID Legends June 28 patch notes below.
GRID Legends Update 3.11 Patch Notes | GRID Legends Update 3.011 Patch Notes | GRID Legends June 28 Patch Notes:
The only patch notes we have found so far come from the PS4’s update history. You can check out the full details down below.
- Added AI improvements.
- Added stability fixes.
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor gameplay changes
We will try and update this post if Codemasters decides to release more detailed patch notes later. If you want to read patch notes for update 3.10, which was released on June 21, you can do so below.
This patch coincides with the first GRID Legends content pack – Classic Car-Nage, available now for GRID Legends Deluxe Edition players. You can read more about that here.
- AI no longer drives too aggressively when not in Nemesis state
- Rearview mirror now shows as mirrored
- Some sponsor objectives unlocks have been fixed
- Online statuses now change as intended in the Lobby screen
- Players no longer appear offline on the EA Friend Requests screen
- Some desynchronisation issues have been resolved
Driven to Glory & Career
- Missing UI in certain circumstances has been resolved
- Getting disqualified in ‘Back in the Fight’ no longer unlocks the next event
- AI timers no longer exceed the player’s in the MX-5 Cup Event 1
- A frame rate issue during replays has been resolved
- Performance when using interior cameras has been improved
- Several issues that would cause the game to crash have been resolved across all platforms
Art and Visual Effects
- Corrupted projections no longer show on walls and floors in London at Night
- Debug text no longer displays in certain instances
- Several translation fixes have been made
That’s it for the patch notes. GRID Legends is out now for the PC, PlayStation and Xbox platforms.