Arc System Works has released the Guilty Gear Strive update 1.004.000 June 18 patch! For last-gen (PS4), this should show up as Strive update 1.4. Head on below for the known list of changes.
Guilty Gear Strive Update 1.004.000 June 18 Patch Notes:
Here’s what’s listed as fixed for June 18, though it’s listed as v1.03 (which was the version of the last patch) via Steam:
The following updates have been implemented in Guilty Gear -Strive-.
- Fixed an issue where the search ID function in Player Match rooms was not working properly.
- Fixed an issue where the game crashes occasionally when using the text chat function.
- Amended the default settings in Display Settings so it will reflect correctly.
- Reduced the graphics load for stage “L’oro Di Illyria”.
- Fixed an issue where V-Sync was not working as intended.
- Fixed an issue where the replay selected in the Replay Theater would not playback the correct selection.
Unfortunately, on PC, it seems to have brought in new issues too, as it now crashes the Player Room!
We’ll keep an eye out if there are fighter changes in this patch and will update the post if we find any.
If you haven’t picked the game up yet, check out our review where we state, “The heart of the Guilty Gear franchise beats strongly in Strive, showing in it’s insanely fun gameplay, and lavishing visuals that puts this as one of the most well crafted fighters to date.”