Sumo Digital has released the Hood Outlaws & Legends update 1.07 patch that adds the PvE mode “State Heist” to the game, a new community event, and more this July 28! This is tagged as patch 1.7 by the devs, and shows up on PS5 as update 1.000.700!
Hood Outlaws & Legends Update 1.07 Patch Notes | Hood Outlaws & Legends 1.7 Patch Notes:
Execute the perfect State Heist to get the Shadowlord costumes in a new event!
To celebrate the State Heist launch, we are kicking off the Survive the State event. Players who successfully complete a State Heist without dying will receive the new Shadow Lords costume for the character they were playing. A worthy challenge for fearless Outlaws! The rewards will be unlocked when the event ends on August 2nd.
New game mode: PVE
- Team up with up to three friendly Outlaws and infiltrate the State’s strongholds to steal their treasure! In this new cooperative game mode you will fight as one against tougher guards, with limited resources and the fearsome Sheriff tracking your every move. Silent infiltration will be your best weapon to succeed in this deadly new experience.
- EULA has been updated. Read more here: https://www.focus-home.com/en-us/eula
New inputs design on PC
- Inputs for takedowns and interactions on PC can now be bound to separate keys – enabled in Gameplay Options with ‘Extended Controls (Keyboard)’
- Robin flashbang duration has been shortened.
- Fixed several client and server stability issues.
- Fixed a few areas where player characters could get stuck on Citadel, Outpost and Graveyard.
- Fixed areas where the treasure chest could get stuck in Citadel.
- [PS5] Fixed reported performance issues
- Gear/Rock throwing is now more accurate – more closely matches the drawn trajectory
- Fixed an issue where arrows attached to dead characters may not be retrievable.
- Fixed interaction prompts being displayed after dying
- Fixed issues with AI weapons behaving erratically when they are assassinated.
- Fixed an issue where AI seems to be blocking attacks while they have their back turned.
- Guards should now behave more consistently when shot from stealth.
- Fixed an issue where assassinating a character near an edge caused the player to be thrown up in the air.
- Fixed an animation issue when picking up the treasure from crouched
- Fixed an issue where interacting with the portcullis quickly as John caused animation issues.
- Fixed an issue where the minimap’s compass may not indicate North consistently.
- If Robin equips both the Forceful Fighter and Tactical Quiver perks, his maximum arrow capacity is 8 arrows (instead of 5 previously)
- Fixed an issue where footsteps could not be heard on Coastal.
For more on Hood Outlaws & Legends, head on over here.
Source: Focus Home forums