Crytek has released Hunt Showdown update 1.56 today which is hotfix 220.127.116.11. This patch comes with lots of bug fixes and is now available for consoles. Check out the full Hunt Showdown May 25 patch notes posted down below.
Hunt Showdown Update 1.56 Patch Notes | Hunt Showdown May 25 Patch Notes:
- Fixed an issue where Hunters were not rendered at the correct distance.
- Fixed an issue where there was no breath and inhale audio when getting revived.
- Fixed an issue where there was no reward pop-up for some finished Summons.
- Fixed an issue where the hammer of the Romero 77 didn’t get cocked after a shot.
- Fixed an issue where all event items were missing the event item background.
- Fixed an issue where ‘Acquired’ was spelled wrong in the finished Summons reward.
- Fixed an issue where the Traitor’s Moon event exclusive weapons were still being displayed as an event exclusive.
- Fixed an issue where the Blood Bond reward pop-up was appearing again after ending the following mission.
- Fixed an issue where some Hunters got disconnected right at the mission start during “Waiting for Players” screen.
- Fixed an issue where Hunter bloodline EXP wasn’t counted towards Summon progress when successfully extracting.
That’s it for the bug fixes. Hunt Showdown is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.