Crytek has released Hunt: Showdown update 1.57 today for all console platforms. Officially this is update Hotfix #2 for 1.8.1 and it’s a small bug fix for console players. You can check out the full Hunt: Showdown June 14 patch notes below.
Hunt: Showdown 1.57 Patch Notes | Hunt: Showdown June 14 Update Patch Notes:
The following comes from the official Twitter page
“Console Hunters, Hotfix #2 for 1.8.1 will be deployed on Tuesday, June 14, at 10am CEST. This includes a fix for when single-shot weapons sometimes couldn’t be reloaded due to switching ammo types while vaulting or quick switching. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.”
For PC players, you can check out the bug fixes for hotfix 1.8.1 down below.
- Fixed an issue where the New Army second mastery reset upon prestige (Book of Weapons).
- Fixed an issue where the game crashed when a Hunter used a chaos bomb with a Poison bolt using the Hand Crossbow.
- Fixed a text format issue of the Scottfield Brawler mastery in the Book of Weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the Summon progress was unintentionally doubled in some cases after a mission.
- Fixed an issue where the quest progress was not being recorded properly when the game crashed.
- Fixed an issue where the custom ammo slots were not being activated in the custom loadout screen.
- Fixed an issue where single shot weapons sometimes couldn’t be reloaded due to switching while vaulting or quick switching.
That’s it for the patch notes. Hunt: Showdown is out now for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One.