Jurassic World Evolution 2 update 1.008.002 is now out on all platforms this August 31. This is update 1.8.2 and it includes loads of bug fixes. Read on for what’s new in the patch notes down below.
Jurassic World Evolution 2 Update 1.008.002 Patch Notes | Jurassic World Evolution 2 Update 1.8.2 Patch Notes | Jurassic World Evolution 2 August 31 Patch Notes:
Hi Park Managers!
Update 1.8.2 is now available for all versions of Jurassic World Evolution 2. Please see the changes below:
- Lagoon Viewing Domes and Lagoon Rock Platforms should no longer float on the surface of Lagoons after loading a save. Players with this issue need to save and reload their game again to resolve it
- Hunting packs of dinosaurs should no longer panic after attacking and taking down another dinosaur
- Fixed certain cases of dinosaurs disliking their own species
- Added the research required to counter the “Fussy” trait in Sandbox or Custom Challenge Mode
- “Building Style” and “Staff and Guests” category details are no longer switched in the Custom Challenge Mode set-up
- Genome Modification Limits should now be applied as intended in Custom Challenge mode
- Fixed an instance where all missions would vanish during Chaos Theory: Jurassic Park’s introduction dialogue
Prehistoric Marine Species Pack:
- Nothosaurus has found her courage and should no longer panic when seeing the Archelon. This will also allow Nothosaurus to use Lagoon Rock Platforms alongside Archelon
- Various stability fixes
- Various animation fixes
Source: Frontier forums