Call of Duty: Modern Warfare players, a new patch is headed next week on April 28! Infinity Ward announced the Modern Warfare next patch release date alongside details on what players should expect to be in it via a patch preview.
Modern Warfare next patch release date and patch preview:
Release date: April 28 (all platforms)
Here’s a sample of the patch notes for next week’s update. A full list of patch notes will be available shortly before the update goes live:
- Fix for a bug where PC players using a Vega64 GPU could see corrupted outlines around their character models and weapons.
- Fix for a bug where selecting the USEF 1 skin for the Mil-Sim Operator appears as the default skin in Co-op
- Adjusted the speed and sizing of the circle in Warzone
- Fix for a bug where completing the completionist challenges for the SKS are unlocking the associated camos for the Renetti
- Fix for a bug where unlocking camos for the SKS was inconsistent with other camo challenges for marksman rifles
- Fixed a bug where the “Hard Wired” skin for Alex would appear in thermals while Cold Blooded is equipped
- Fixed a bug where some watches were appearing the wrong direction when gesturing
- Fixed a bug where players could lose the option to pick their favorite Faction in the Operator menu
- Fixed a bug where white lighting could be seen while moving or firing a weapon near specific locations
Note that this is NOT the full patch notes. Infinity Ward has mentioned that they will release it “shortly” before the patch is released.
As soon as the patch out, we’ll be sure to let our readers know.
Source: Infinity Ward