Cryptic Studios has released Neverwinter update 12.58 for PC, PlayStation, and Xbox today. This new patch includes gameplay balancing and more. Take a look at the full Neverwinter September 19 patch notes posted down below.
Neverwinter Update 12.58 Patch Notes | Neverwinter September 19 Patch Notes:
- The updated powers for the Warlock Soulweaver are not localized for all regions at this time. This will be addressed in a future patch.
Content and Environment
- Various fight mechanics like the Pool of Decay in Castle Ravenloft that were incorrectly floating above ground or buried underneath have been fixed.
- Summer Festival: Summer Pinatas can now be bought in bulk.
- Protector’s Jubilee: Elminster’s Lunchbox can now be bought in bulk.
Combat and Powers
- Mightier Leap Feat
- Feat tooltip updated to reflect actual magnitude of Mightier Leap (780, not 600)
- Mighty Leap and Mightier Leap are now considered melee damage.
- Hidden Daggers is now considered an area-of-effect attack.
- Not So Fast is now considered melee damage.
- Punishing Charge is now considered melee damage.
- Bounding Slam is now considered an area-of-effect attack.
- Can now target the nearest ally (not just party member), but prioritizes players.
- Heal Magnitude increased to 400, up from 200.
- Warding Carol
- No longer deducts and extra 100 performance after playing.
- Anointed Army can now target up to 10 nearby allies and prioritizes players.
- Guardian of Life can now target all nearby allies and prioritizes players.
- Cleansing Light now prioritizes players over other allied targets.
- Healing Word can now target all nearby allies and prioritizes players.
- Sigil of the Paladin artifact now prioritizes players over other friendly targets.
- Hindering Strike
- Should no longer go on cooldown without activating under some circumstances.
- Hindering Strike is now considered an area-of-effect attack.
- Aimed Shot At-Will has been fixed to generate AP on the same scaling as other At-Wills.
- Rain of Swords is now considered an area-of-effect attack.
- Steel Breeze is now considered an area-of-effect attack.
Classes: Warlock (Soulweaver)
- Soulweaver Mechanics icons are now more unique.
- Soulweavers now generate less threat overall.
- Infernal Barrier (shields) has been reworked to scale with Incoming Healing.
- Command Lifespark & Lifepact (Mechanics)
- ‘Command Lifespark’ renamed to ‘Lifelink’.
- Lifelink and Lifepact now channel a heal from the player to the Lifemark’d target directly, eliminating the reliance on the Lifespark pet.
- Lifelink and Lifepact are not prevented when the Lifespark is dead, missing, or sacrificed to Warlock’s Bargain.
- Infernal Barrier (At-Will)
- Infernal Barrier has been renamed to Infernal Sanction and updated to serve as a more viable Tank shield option for Soulweavers.
- Now heals for 50 Magnitude.
- Infernal Barrier (shield) magnitude increased to 800, up from 450
- Hellpact feat further increases this shield to 1000.
- Cost increased to 80, up from 30.
- Vampiric Embrace (Encounter)
- Vampiric Embrace has been reworked to function as a more robust healing option for Soulweaver, especially in larger Trials where players are more spread out.
- Heal Magnitude increased to 600, up from 330.
- Heal Radius increased to 80, up from 50.
- Damage Magnitude decreased to 200, down from 275.
- Feypact Feat additionally grants a 250 Magnitude Heal-Over-Time.
- Hellpact Feat additionally grants a 50% Infernal Barrier (300 Magnitude)
- Heal can apply to all nearby friendlies, not just party members, but prefers players over non-players.
- No longer cleanses negative effects.
- Revitalize (Encounter) now cleanses negative effects.
- Soul Barrier (Daily) – Heal Magnitude increased to 250, up from 200.
- Soul Pact (Daily)
- Now affects 9 targets with Heal, up from 4.
- Heal Magnitude increased to 800, up from 500.
- Damage Resistance applies to all nearby players (including the caster!)
- Soul Siphon (Daily)
- Heal can now apply to all nearby friendlies, not just party members, but prefers players.
- Heal Magnitude increased to 1,500, up from 800.
- Radius increased to 50, up from 40.
- The tooltip has been fixed to clarify this power only deals 600 Magnitude damage for Soulweavers.
- Soulstorm (Encounter) – Heal can now apply to all nearby friendlies, not just party members, but prefers players.
- Swift Command (Class Feature) has been renamed ‘Flowing Link’ to fit the Lifelink rename and theme.
Items and Economy
- Piñata cooldown (both) has been decreased to 10s, down from 15s.
- The Artifact, Crystal of Soul’s Flight, is now in the Special Artifacts category of the Artifacts collection with the Lockbox of Shadowy Flight location.
- Hero’s Path: The final reward of the Hero’s Path, Mythic Adventurer Choice Pack – Account, no longer incorrectly contains the Demon Wings mount from the Lockbox of Shadowy Flight. The tooltip on the choice pack has been adjusted accordingly.
- For additional information, please refer to the official Forum Post.
- Abyssal Tears: Chests at the end of successful Abyssal Tear completions now have a small chance to award a piece of mid-tier gear.
- The First Time Buyer’s Pack is no longer delivered via in game mail and is now claimed for free in the Zen Store.
Source: Play Neverwinter