EA Sports has released the NHL 22 update 1.50 (PS5 version 1.050), which is out for both last-gen and next-gen platforms. This is called the March Update 1.5.0, and includes a few technical and bug fixes. The development team is also updating uniforms for some of the teams in the game too. You can see the full NHL 22 March 3 patch notes below courtesy of EA.
NHL 22 Update 1.50 Patch Notes | NHL 22 Update 1.050 Patch Notes | NHL 22 1.5.0 Patch Notes | NHL 22 March 3 Patch Notes:
- Fixed a few rare cases where one timers would not be disrupted by an opposing players body
World of Chel
- Added additional content into WoC for upcoming Chel challenges. Check back often to collect the latest cool new content.
- Fixed a crash where having a Custom Roster loaded and then loading into WoC would cause a crash
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to visually see the incorrect SP cost while trading points in the Edit Loadout screen
- Fixed an issue where in Club Search using the “Clubs with Friends only” option would cause an error
- Updated Los Angeles Kings Staples Center to be the Crypto.com Arena
- Fixed an issue where changing Goalie Weight was scaling the size of the goalie pads.
The following uniforms have been added or updated in NHL 22
- Nashville Predators Stadium Series
- Tampa Bay Lightning Stadium Series
- NHL All-Star Home and Away
- Greenville Swamp Rabbits Alternate
Canadian Hockey League
- Drummondville Voltigeurs Alternate
NHL 22 is out now for the PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, and Xbox One platforms.