Do you enjoy summoning slain monsters or simply trading your loot with other players to turn a profit? If so, the latest update for the Xbox One version of the popular action-RPG, Path Of Exile is set to make your experiences a bit easier from now on.
The recently deployed 3.0.2 patch for the Xbox One version of Path Of Exile introduces numerous of quality of life improvements to the game. Such as being able to target which specific slain monster you want to revive/use a corpse skill on, being notified about your trades and fixes to numerous crash issues.
Check out the full patch notes below:
- Anomalies in The Shaper’s Realm will now only spawn when inside The Shaper’s arena.
- While in Edit-mode in a hideout, the Decorations panel is now opened by default. Otherwise, the inventory remains the default panel.
- Added the option to target corpses with Raise Zombie, Raise Spectre, Detonate Dead and all Offering skills if you hold down the left trigger.
- Added error message for Tasuni’s divination card trade UI.
- Adjusted the cursor size to properly fit all types of stash tabs.
- Challenge completion information is now displayed as a notification.
- Added trade market notifications for when an offer is received, accepted, or rejected.
- Reduced Caustic Arrow’s impact on graphical performance, with a variety of optimisations.
- Updated the NeverSink loot filters to version 5.1.4
- Moved the location where Divination Card art is displaying when browsing a Divination stash tab to outside the tab.
- Added several new variations to the White Fern Hideout Decoration and slightly increased their size.
- Improvements have been made to minion pathfinding.
- The grace period when entering The Shaper’s Arena has been increased to 30 seconds.
- Increased the number of white weapon drops from the Beachhead map.
- Fixed a bug with player to player trade where confirmation messages would send input to the trade window. This could cause players to unintentionally agree to trades.
- Fixed a bug which allowed players to leave a solo party.
- Fixed a bug which prevented gem information from displaying while in Socket-mode.
- Fixed a bug which prevented players from accepting or rejecting offers from Cadiro Perandus.
- Fixed a bug which prevented joining a group while browsing Xbox specific menus.
- Fixed a bug where you could continue to be signed into Path of Exile even after signing out of an Xbox Live account.
- Fixed a bug where you could disconnect due to stat requirements changing upon equipping an item.
- Fixed a bug which could force users into Edit-mode in their hideout.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Arcane Surge from working with channelling abilities.
- Fixed a bug where Edit-mode didn’t prevent other inputs being recognised (such as using flasks).
- Fixed a bug which caused the user to exit Socket-mode when removing a gem from equipment.
- Fixed a bug which prevented corpse-targeting abilities from being cast due to the presence of items or monsters.
- Fixed a bug with the Divination stash which adjusted the card size.
- Fixed various issues where the following achievements were not always able to be completed: Locomancer, Deicide, Decimation, Deadly Sins, Omnipotent, Warlord, Augmentation, Apprentice Cartographer, Journeyman Cartographer, Master Cartographer and Atlas of Worlds.
- Fixed a bug where Skeleton Mages were not supportable by the Iron Will Support.
- Fixed a bug that was causing lava traps to deal much lower damage than intended.
- Fixed an issue where power charges were not correctly able to be generated when queueing mine detonations.
- Fixed an issue introduced in 3.0.1d where the Ultimate Chaos Footprints did not work.
- Fixed an issue where skeletons would incorrectly inherit a cooldown on their abilities when a player was using the From Dust unique jewel.
- Fixed an issue where players were not resurrected at the correct location after dying in the General Adus boss fight.
- Fixed an issue where Carrion Burrowers could become invulnerable to damage.
- Fixed a bug where changing the properties of a stash tab could prevent you from being able to correctly use any currency within it.
- Fixed a bug where the incorrect context controls could be shown on certain quest items.
- Fixed a bug which prevented background panels and functions from closing when opening the menu.
- Fixed a bug when unstacking currency from your stash which could cause the entire stack to be moved to your inventory.
- Fixed a bug where the Altar of Ascendancy controls could be active when not using the Altar.
- Fixed a bug where Harbinger Obelisks could hinder players who were wearing the Allelopathy unique gloves.
- Fixed a bug where Grandmasters would only receive bonuses to their attack skills from Frenzy charges.
- Fixed a bug where some gems and Harbinger currency items were prevented from being searchable on the Trade Market.
- Fixed a bug where the incorrect information was being displayed for some passive nodes.
- Fixed various typos.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when browsing the challenges screen
- Fixed a crash that could occur while using Scorching Ray.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when socketing a gem.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a Harbinger used Stormcall.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when using currencies ‘repeat apply’ option.
- Fixed a crash caused by the low life tutorial.
- Fixed several other client crashes.
Unfortunately those who wanted an item search function for the trade market place are going to be let down, as it appears Grinding Gear Games the New Zealand based developer for Path Of Exile hasn’t implemented that feature with this patch.
Additionally, those who’ve been eyeing a certain skill mtx and didn’t want to pay full price for them can now spruce up your characters favorite abilities for less. As this weekend’s sale features none other than skill cosmetics.
Path Of Exile is a free-to-play arpg that’s currently avialable on both the PC and Xbox One platforms.