Illfonic has released a new patch for Predator: Hunting Grounds that fixes a few of the game’s issues. PS4 gamers will see this as Predator Hunting Grounds update 1.05, and this is includes a fix for matchmaking queue waiting times and more.
Predator Hunting Grounds update 1.05 patch notes:
- Fixed an issue where some customization items would continue to be marked as new even after the player has interacted with the item
- Fixed an issue where AI would not react to footsteps or gunfire in dedicated server matches
- Fixed an issue where certain objectives would sometimes not spawn the necessary AI causing players to be unable to complete their objective
- Fixed some areas that could cause collision issues or stuck spots
- Fixed some UI issues that would occur when navigating the Tutorial menus
- Fixed an issue where, while in thermal vision mode, the Fireteam VOIP sound bubble was visible from any distance
- Fixed an issue where the Target Isolation prompt does not appear after it’s cooldown completes
- Made further optimizations to matchmaking queue times
Stay tuned to our Predator: Hunting Grounds review hitting the site soon, where we lay down the verdict whether this is a must-play, somewhere in between or a title you need to ignore.
Source: Illfonic forums