Post sponsored by PlayerAuctions
Developer PUBG Corporation has rolled out a new server-side hotfix that should be implemented by the time you read this. This PUBG Xbox update is #10, and it includes a host of fixes that was introduced by latest patch.
Check out the PUBG Xbox update #10 patch notes below, and yes, it involves PUBG items and accessories fixes.
- Fixed issue where player revival would continue despite interruption
- Fixed repeating sounds from footsteps or when reloading Kar98k, Revolver, or Shotgun
- Fixed issue where (B) and (Y) buttons remained active in gameplay while in the map view
- Fixed issue where the parachute cable would not disappear following a landing in water
- Fixed issue where the player could not cut the parachute cable when becoming stuck during landing
- Pressing the (B) button while in the Settings menu will cause the player to exit the plane
Don’t forget to check this extensive post to see what’s coming down the pipeline in terms of content, tweaks and more for the Xbox One version of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
Source: PUBG forums