Psyonix has rolled out Rocket League update 2.19 today that should be available now for all platforms. This update fixes an issue with voice chat and prepares for future DLC, and preps the game for future content. Check out the full Rocket League July 20 patch notes below.
Rocket League Update 2.19 Patch Notes | Rocket League July 20 Patch Notes:
The only information about this patch was given by the Rocket League Status Twitter page.
“Heads up! We are releasing an update on all platforms tomorrow, July 20 at 4pm PDT / 11pm UTC. v2.19 prepares Rocket League for future content, and fixes an issue preventing some players from using voice chat. No patch notes will be posted for this update. Thanks, everyone!”
While update 2.19 doesn’t seem to do much, you can view the notes for patch 2.18 posted down below.
- v2.18 prepares Rocket League for the introduction of 007’s Aston Martin DBS
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- Change to Stun Timer: If you are grabbed and then thrown by an opponent, the bar showing stun effect will no longer reset to full between the two actions
- This change was made to make downward throws less punishing
- Fixed save data uploads so they do not affect connectivity and/or in-game performance at the start of online matches for some players
- Adjusted how Decals affect appearance of body trim on Octane so pixelation no longer occurs
- [Knockout] Adjusted volume of impacts and shield activation in Knockout
- [Knockout] Fixed a bug causing splitscreen players to be kicked from a Knockout match due to being idle when only one has been eliminated
- Fixed a bug with Season 6 Rewards Decals not loading properly
- Fixed appearance of the Season 6 Rewards Decals on the Battle Bus Car Body
- Fixed classification of the ‘Sizzled’ Decal
- [All Consoles] Fixed a bug preventing the car and arena grass from appearing in the main menu when a new player completes the intro event
That’s it for the patch notes. Rocket League is free to play on most major gaming platforms.
Source: Rocket League Status Twitter