First Watch Games has released Rogue Company update 2.14 (PS5 version 1.000.049) for all platforms today. This new update comes out a week after the big The Walking Dead patch dropped earlier this month. Check out the Rogue Company October 25 patch notes.
Rogue Company Update 2.14 Patch Notes | Rogue Company Update 1.000.049 Patch Notes | Rogue Company October 25 Patch Notes:
While no official patch notes have been released yet for this update, here are a few known issues that need to be taken care of. Check out the issues down below.
- Purchase completion screen fails to appear on purchasing any of the TWD bundles from store.
- The Walking Dead Pistol Mythic skins have audio misconfigured, will be adjusted in the next hotfix.
- In Lobby, shadows may appear darker than intended.
- The Weekly Contract of ‘Earn Downs in 3 matches with a Primary, Secondary, a Gadget and Ability ’ Fails to get tracked on using Molotov with Scorch.
- Fixed a major issue where surrendering would cause the match to crash.
- Fixed an issue in Battle Zone where perks would rearrange after purchasing one.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to party up for Ranked.
- Fixed an issue where the audio for the Ibex lacked attenuation ranges.
- Fixed an animation issue where, when using quick melee as Scorch while crouched, you were forced to standing.
- Fixed an issue where Kestrel, while ADS, was unable to activate her ability.
- Fixed an animation issue for our female rogues while they ADS with the SLC Mixtape.
- Addressed more locations that Juke could exploit unfavorably on some maps.
- Addressed an edge case where, if you were downed immediately after trying to place a deployable gadget, the gadget would not get deployed.
- Cleaned up collision on a select few maps.
- Fixed an old issue where, if you spammed Chaac’s gun while firing your gun, you’d would get into a broken state.
We will update this post as soon as we can if patch notes are released. Rogue Company is out now for PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch.
Source: Rogue Company