Developers Crema have just deployed Temtem update 1.013 (0.8.1) on the PS5 and PC, which appears to be all about bug squashing. Read on for the full patch notes.
Temtem Update 1.013 Patch Notes
- Fixed Players getting stuck after talking to Shiratama right before going to Telobos.
- Fixed several cases where Players were getting stuck in a black screen.
- Fixed getting stuck in battle after getting the Absolute Unit Kudo with a Mimit in battle.
- Fixed getting stuck in battle if the first technique of a Temtem was removed (due to the changes made in the latest patch) if a Player was using a controller or keyboard.
- Fixed not coming back to the pub if you disconnected in it during the Post-Credits scene.
- Fixed the Absolute Unit Kudo wrongly proccing when taming a Temtem with only one 50SV stat.
- Fixed Smoothie vendor at Greenglen Forest not selling Smoothies. And isn’t it ironic, don’t you think?
- 👥Fixed the Explorer Kudo not counting locations you had already discovered.
- 👥Fixed completing the Green Tem Kudo when capturing a Temtem with only one green stat.
- Fixed NPC Kenna at Meadowdale not letting Players go past her after defeating her.
- Fixed grass getting shorter after a battle at the Melee Tuwai altar.
That’s all for today’s Temtem update. Should anything else change, we will be sure to update the post. Till then, keep on catching those Temtem!
Every kid dreams about becoming a Temtem tamer; exploring the six islands of the Airborne Archipelago, discovering new species, and making good friends along the way. Now it’s your turn to embark on an epic adventure and make those dreams come true.
Catch new Temtem on Omninesia’s floating islands, battle other tamers on the sandy beaches of Deniz or trade with your friends in Tucma’s ash-covered fields. Defeat the ever-annoying Clan Belsoto and end its plot to rule over the Archipelago, beat all eight Dojo Leaders, and become the ultimate Temtem tamer!