Ubisoft has rolled out The Division 2 update 1.41 on all platforms, and this has been deployed during the game’s server maintenance today. As expected, this doesn’t bring in any new content, and has been pushed out for fixes. Read up on the official The Division 2 July 5 patch notes below.
The Division 2 Update 1.41 Patch Notes | The Division 2 July 5 Patch Notes:
Here’s what got fixed today per Ubisoft:
BLUEPRINTS & GEAR
- Fixed an issue where the blueprints for the Dread Edict, Bluescreen and Catharsis exotics were missing from Inaya’s shop.
- Fixed an issue where The Setup and Closer did not drop with targeted loot.
- Fixed an issue where Season 9 blueprints did not appear in the Crafting Station before acquiring them.
- Fixed an issue where the menu would not appear when inspecting people in Countdown menu.
- Fixed an issue where items appear as proficient despite not being at proficiency rank 10.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to gain high amounts of proficiency XP by disrupting Parnell’s decoys in “The Tombs” mission.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the player to stack bonus expertise damage.
- Resolved the grade icon being shifted to the left on all item tiles in the inventory.
- Resolved visual stretching outside of borders with the new gear/vanity items in the Season 9 Rewards Tracker.
If you are interested, here are the patch notes for the previously released update 1.40.
- Added the Backpacks for the Fairview Crew Apparel Event!
- Hotzone & Meltdown outfit completions will now receive mask rewards.
- Fixed an issue where a red overlay light that was present in the Apparel Event Screens.
That’s it for the patch notes. Keep it locked here at MP1st for more news.
Source: Ubisoft forums