Bethesda Software has released The Elder Scrolls Online update 1.005.001 on all platforms, and this brings adjustments and bug fixes once again. Read on for the TES Online September 21 patch notes.
The Elder Scrolls Online Update 1.005.001 Patch Notes | The Elder Scrolls Online PS5 Update Patch Notes | TES Online September 21 Patch Notes:
Update: Full console patch notes have been released, and we’ve updated the article to reflect it.
While the console patch notes have not been released yet, Bethesda has revealed the PC info already. You can read the PC patch notes posted down below.
The Elder Scrolls Online v2.36 (PS4)/v1.18 (PS5) includes some adjustments for the Mara’s Balm item set and one of the boss encounters in Graven Deep, a fix for a UI error that would frequently appear after using the Activity Finder to queue for a dungeon and a few additional smaller fixes. The size of this patch is approximately 1.2GB for PS4 and 475MB for PS5.
- Updated the Ascending Tide Style Master achievements to state the correct dungeons required for each achievement.
- Fixed an issue where defeating the Eldertide Druids world boss would not consistently grant proper kill credit.
- Fixed some Tribute Hidden Master dialogue that displayed broken text characters.
- Fixed an issue where a gatehouse fixture could allow you to get stuck inside of it.
- Graven Deep
- Dhulef now handles the ancient logbook a little better.
- Zelvraak the Unbreathing
- Reduced the health and damage from Zelvraak, in addition to the Flesh Abominations, Flesh Atronachs, and Bone Colossus.
- Flesh Abominations, Flesh Atronachs, and Bone Colossus no longer gain health and increase damage on normal difficulty.
- The Banished ability now does damage less frequently.
- Reduced the damage of the following abilities:
- Soul Siphon
- Skeletal Detonation
- Crippling Grasp
- Lightning Bolt and Lightning Pool
- Ice Eruption and Ice Patch
- Phantasmal Barrage
- Mara’s Balm:
- This set’s heal now has a 1 second cooldown and triggers a larger heal when the cleanse occurs.
- Increased the healing to 1675, up from 951.
Developer Comment:With these adjustments, we’ve gotten this set back to its original intended design – to offer a steady stream of healing for when an opponent was applying many longer duration effects on your character. Previously, many effects that could come in rapidly – such as ticking effects from ground areas – or snares could build into attacks (like Puncturing Sweeps or the Warmth passive), thus creating the situations where some targets felt as though they could not be killed.
- A suspect tree near Fort Glademist has been cut down.
- Fixed a very rare issue where the Crowborne Horror could spawn twice, as well as an associated issue where rapidly exiting and re-entering the arena would sometimes cause it to not spawn.
- Adjusted the collision for the “High Isle Walkway, Straight Castle” furnishing to better match its visual appearance. Most notably, you can now actually walk on the bottom, instead of sinking up to your armpits in stonework.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent you from grouping in certain situations on PS4 and PS5.
- Fixed an issue on the PS4 where the wrong images for the Ascending Tide Scout and Lost Depths Scout Trophies were displaying.
- Fixed an issue where inactive Battleground weekends would display in the Activity Finder UI while in a Battleground.
- Fixed a UI error commonly encountered after using the Activity Finder to queue for a dungeon
Source: The Elder Scrolls Online forum