Bethesda has released The Elder Scrolls Online update 2.33 (PS5 version 1.004.001) today, and this comes with a relatively short list of fixes. Check out the full The Elder Scrolls Online July 6 patch notes below.
The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.33 Patch Notes | The Elder Scrolls Online Update 1.004.001 Patch Notes | The Elder Scrolls Online July 6 Patch Notes:
Dreadsail Reef Trial
- All Dreadsail pirates will now properly engage in the Fleet Queen’s Parlors when appropriate.
- You will now be relocated to the correct location should you fall off in Tempest Heights.
- Defeating Tideborn Taleria on Veteran Mode will now guarantee a drop for Gold-quality Jewelry, in addition to other Perfected purples.
- Lylanar and Turlassil
- Fallen Companions are no longer removed should the encounter reset.
- Updated the effect tooltip for the Hindered effect.
- Calamitous Swords and Incendiary Axes no longer explode outward when their caster is defeated.
- The Destructive Ember and Piercing Hailstone now remain active for longer after either Lylanar or Turlassil are defeated.
- Decreased the damage of Scorching Hack and Freezing Slash.
- After casting Charred Constriction, Lylanar no longer follows up immediately with a Scorching Hack.
- After casting Frigidarium, Turlassil no longer follows up immediately with a Freezing Slash.
- Being hit by Charred Constriction or Frigidarium now removes Devitalized, Rattled and Hindered.
- Reduced the stun duration of Charred Constriction and Frigidarium when applied to players holding either dome.
- Tideborn Taleria
- Dreadsail Ascension will once again kill all player characters within the Coral Caldera.
- Fixed an issue where the Firepot Explorer achievement would occasionally not be granted after defeating the boss in the Firepot delve.
- Doubled the drop rate for many Antiquity Leads found in safeboxes, including the Petrified Oaken Loop.
- Introduced another source for the Petrified Oaken Loop Lead for you to discover.
- Fixed a dig site in High Isle that was spawning below the ground.
- Esh’curnu the Behemoth in the Firepot Delve will now respawn appropriately.
- The Knight and Squire no longer cause Captain Jimila or any other NPCs following you to despawn when they depart on their adventures.
- The NPCs in Castle Navire will no longer provide a bounty if attacked.
- Fixed several issues related to quest rewards including unusable items, incorrect enchantments, and item sets.
- You can now properly travel to your friends as expected around High Isle.
- Each Volcanic Vent now has a unique name.
- The Shrine of Mara and the respec shrines in Gonfalon Bay are now present and functional.
- You can now share the completion of all quest steps in all World Boss-related dailies.
- The Ascending Storm:
- Irnskar will now appear more reliably in Memorial Hall.
- Fixed an issue where your quest progress could roll back when re-entering Memorial Hall.
- Escape from Amenos: You can now find Lady Ayrenn where the quest pin says she’s located on the quest step to talk to her.
- The Tournament Begins: Fixed an issue where you were blocked from turning in this quest.
- Tournament of the Heart: Fixed an issue where your quest progress could become blocked while in a group on the quest step to Unlock the Catacombs.
- Tower Full of Trouble:
- This quest will now properly reset on the correct quest step if you exit the area or reload after lighting the ritual sconces.
- You can now correctly use the Spoon of Undo to transform the Enchanted Cows back to their natural forms.
- You can now advance to the end of the quest even if Ember remains behind to examine her handiwork.
- The Missing Prowler:
- Staggered group members can now free the Prowler independent of each other.
- All group mates can now collect the Prowler key or receive it when others in their group obtain it.
- Fixed an issue where achievements requiring Tales of Tribute matches against NPCs were not progressing after NPC matches.
- If a Tribute player’s ready check is declined, the other player is now automatically reentered in the queue.
- The Tales of Tribute Master achievement now requires all component Achievements to be completed – including Tales of Travel.
- Note: If you had already completed this achievement without Tales of Travel, you will not need to redo the achievement.
- Tales of Tribute clues now note that you need to hang onto the clues until you acquire the upgrade.
- Clues now require a confirmation to delete them.
- Increased the quality of clues from superior to epic.
- Fixed an issue where Tales of Tribute experience would sometimes not apply until you logged out and back in.
- Fixed an issue where invalid Activity Finder errors could prevent matches from starting.
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from looting an individual Tribute card upgrade when following a clue.
- Jeering Shadow now is the same cost as the Prowling Shadow card it upgrades into.
- The Eastmarch Tribute club now has an expert player.
- Tribute NPCs are now a little smarter about strategies using some Patron abilities.
- Fixed an issue that caused Murzaga gra-Ghorn to disappear when losing a match to her until you reloaded the zone.
- Tribute Hidden Masters will no longer present redundant dialogue options.
- Fixed an issue where Tales of Tribute PvP rank placement rewards were not granted until the next rank was achieved.
- Fixed an issue where rank up rewards would not appear in the match end summary.
- The Tribute post-match summary now correctly displays rewards granted for increasing club rank and displays the correct value for current seasonal XP progress instead of a full bar.
- The correct name and icon are now displayed in the end of game summary from Tales of Tribute daily Activity Finder rewards.
- Slayer Deck Fragment now refers to “World Bosses” instead of “Group Bosses.”
- Updated endgame text to make clear that you can meet or exceed your opponent’s prestige, not merely exceed.
- Fixed an issue where the favored text for Founder Fillia’s Patron was not showing up.
- Fixed an issue that caused patron/card glows to disappear upon resolving a card choice selection.
- Deafening Roar (morph): Fixed an issue where this morph was not applying Off Balance to enemies.
- Rolled back a previous fix affecting fixture props. You can now once again have your own weapons appear when using some emotes, like /sworddance, if you are clever enough to figure out how…
- Fixed an audio issue affecting the Lady Thorn Weapon Pack.
- Reverted an unintentional change to the base of one of the archway pillars in Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm.
- Fixed a crash that was most likely to happen when logging out or exiting the game.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when connecting to the server under certain network conditions.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when closing the game client while having a text edit box selected.
- Lost City of the Na-Totambu: Fixed an issue where Paldeen would get stuck when you moved to check out the tablet.
- Bosmer Insight: Fixed an issue where the Spriggan Spirit could end up with a non-functional talk prompt.
- Delaying the Daggers: Fixed an issue where you could spawn a lot of Garyn Indorils.
- Fixed an issue where the tooltip for alliance/class/race in character creation would lose its background when toggling the gear preview.
- Fixed an issue where leaderboards would sometimes not display.
Source: The Elder Scrolls Online forums