Expansive Worlds has fired out theHunter: Call of the Wild update 1.74, and this is for the Showcase hotfix. This basically comes with lots of bug fixes. Check out theHunter: Call of the Wild March 29 patch notes available below.
theHunter: Call of the Wild Update 1.74 Patch Notes | theHunter: Call of the Wild March 29 Patch Notes:
A new hotfix has been released to resolve some of the bugs that have arisen since the launch of the Showcase Update. It addresses a variety of issues that have caused the game to crash and have affected a group of our players across all platforms.
- Addressed a rare issue that could cause the game to crash after switching loadouts, and further prevent it from launching before reaching the main menu.
- Developer’s Notes: The crash was related to specific files in the player’s save game, and removing them (or the entirety of the save data) would allow the game to launch again. The fix rectifies the underlying issue so that save data will be usable again.
- Fast traveling with the Hunting Dog in multiplayer occasionally caused the game to crash, but we sniffed out the problem and removed it.
- In rare circumstances pressing “Continue” in the main menu or changing Reserves will no longer lead to the game crashing.
- We fixed a crash that could happen to a very small number of players when accessing the Hunt Club menu.
- Points of Interest icons will now be correctly hidden after using the “Hide POI Icons” option.
- The game will no longer create a new save file on PC if a player’s save data has somehow disappeared. It will now try to restore the data from backups instead of creating a brand-new file.
- The in-game DLC Store will now work correctly.
Source: Call of the Wild