Sega has deployed Virtua Fighter 5 update 1.41 today on all platforms, and it’s just a small change to the interface of the game. It does not appear as if today’s patch comes with new content. You can check out the full Virtua Fighter 5 June 16 patch notes posted down below.
Virtua Fighter 5 1.41 Patch Notes | Virtua Fighter 5 June 16 Patch Notes
The only patch notes that we have so far come from the PS4’s update history. You can read the full details below.
- Adjusted various interface elements.
If there are more patch notes that are released, we’ll be sure to update this post as soon as we can. In the meantime, you can view the patch 1.40 details below.
NEW ADD-ON CONTENT
- Added the TEKKEN 7 Collaboration Pack. With this update, various UI elements have been adjusted.
*For details of the add-on content, please refer to TEKKEN 7 Collaboration Pack.
COSTUME CHANGE FOR CPU OPPONENTS
- Playing Arcade Mode while wearing a costume from any of the following add-on costume sets will also change the CPU opponent’s costume type.
- VF J1
- VF J2
- TEKKEN 7
- Added legal text in Settings/Configuration of the Main Menu.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error for the PS4 user spectating a match between two PS5 players in Room Match, etc.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a character that went out of the ring from being deemed as such under specific conditions.
- Fixed other minor issues.
That’s it for the patch notes. Virtua Fighter 5 is out now for the PS5 and PS4 platforms.