Digital Extremes has released a Warframe new update which brings it to version 27.3.14 on PC. This update brings new Augments, fixes and more.
Warframe New Update 27.3.14 patch notes:
New Warframe Augments (max rank)!
Head to the respective Syndicate Offerings to add these new Warframe Augments to your Arsenal (and become a flying meatball).
Titania – Spellbind Augment – Spellbound Harvest
Hitting at least 4 enemies with Spellbind will grant Titania 50 Energy.
Harrow – Condemn Augment – Tribunal
Other players will proc 50% of the effects of Penance and Thurible when attacking chained enemies.
Grendel – Pulverize Augment – Catapult
Middle mouse button to launch Grendel in your aim direction. Costs 10 Energy.
Hildryn – Shield Pillage Augment – Blazing Pillage
Enemies affected by Haven will be set ablaze for 200 Heat Damage and restore 50 additional Shields to Hildryn.
- Titania Primes Razorwing Energy wings will now be hidden when aiming to avoid blocking your sight.
Scarlet Spear Fix:
- Fixed script errors if Kill Code is received while quitting Murex Raid mission to return to Flotilla.
- Another fix towards “Tactical Efficiency” (Tactical Rank 6) not modifying the Flux Energy cost of using some Battle Avionics.
You’ll notice that a majority of these fixes are related to ‘script errors’, which are no stranger to Hotfix notes, but the list below is a bit girthier than usual. We implemented some backend code to expose harmless yet lingering script errors for our team to squash!
- Fixed temporarily losing the ability to aim, shoot, swap weapons, or type if the player attempts to Mercy in the middle of a knockback animation.
- Fixed Motus Impact not extending the Melee range of Titania’s Diwata.
- Fixed Terra Attack Drones in the Orb Vallis idling on the ground when not in combat instead of flying around like a good Drone should.
- Fixed being stuck in the Transference Chair in the Orbiter Captura Scene if you Transferred to the Operator.
- Fixed markers not pathing properly in the Infested Salvage mission.
- Fixed a red frame appearing around the themed Stats box briefly in some places (ex: Market).
- Fixed a script error slower PCs might encounter loading in the Kuva Fortress that would prevent the assembly hall tileset from being populated properly.
- Fixed script errors that could occur when joining Kuva Fortress missions as a Client if the level contained an assembly hall tileset.
- Fixed a script error when a Host migration occurred when using Magus Lockdown.
- Fixed a script error when damaging Grineer Surveillance Drones.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if a security camera spotted you just as you were knocked slightly out of the world.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if you killed a Kuva Lich while it was using a Fire attack.
- Fix ability script errors that could occur in the transition between phases in Mastery Rank 14 test (and possibly others).
- Fixed a number of script errors that could occur if you died during an in-world transmission in Rathuum.
- Fixed a harmless script error that would occur if you aborted a mission at the exact moment your Dethcube’s Vaporize Precept fired.
- Fixed script error that could occur when joining Exterminate missions in progress.
- Fixed script error that would occur if someone was dead in spectator mode when the first person reached extraction; this may have broken the trigger and required you to move away from extraction and back again to try again.
- Fixed several script errors that could occur when transitioning to a new area while carrying the Shedu.
- Fixed script error that could occur in the Power Drift Hall of Ascension room.
- Fixed a script error if the Orokin laser trap had one of its caps destroyed before it started extending.
- Fixed a couple script errors if you Rank up after Taxon activates its Molecular Conversion.
- Fixed a script error if your Sentinel died while being nullified.
- Fixed a script error if a Client’s Warframe died after applying the last Void Strike bonus damage.
- Fixed a script error that would occur sometimes when applying DNA Stabilizers to your Pet Companion.
- Fixed a script error that could occur in Infested Salvage if you died and were in spectator mode.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if you Transferred to your Operator at the right moment in an Invasion mission at the cross-over point between the ships.
- Fixed a script error if a Ghoul Expired jumps at a target who dies by the time they get there.
- Fixed a script error that could break Ghoul Purge Bounties if a player died while bringing the Grokdul processor to the injector.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when reaching the Cetus doors to enter the Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed a script error related to the Tusk Mortar Bombard attacking you in the Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed a script error related to Eidolon Lures.
- Fixed script error that could occur if a Kuva Fortress mine was destroyed mid-way through it’s spawn animation.
- Fixed a script error related to the Ropalolyst doing an ‘angry animation’.
- Fixed a script error when looking at the Archwing category in the Market.
- Fixed a script error related to Clan Pigment Research.
- Fixed a script error related to Shade’s Ghost Precept.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when using the Ludoplex.
- Fixed a script error with Limbo’s Rift Torrent Augment that could occur if Rift Surge was cast after a Railjack warp.
- Fixed a script error when casting Volt’s Discharge ability right when another player was joining-in-progress.
- Fixed a script error when casting numerous Warframe abilities.
No word on when console gamers will see this patch, but once it’s out, we’ll be sure to let players know.
Source: Warframe forums