The AEW: Fight Forever Showcase trailer revealed at the show features Schiavone and Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D. as they reveal our first real look at gameplay!
Here are the official game details straight from Steam:
Developed by YUKE’s Co, Ltd., creators of numerous, multi-million unit selling wrestling games, AEW: Fight Forever combines that nostalgic arcade-wrestler feel with innovative All Elite Wrestling finishers and tandem offensive moves. All Elite Wrestling is currently taking TNT and TBS networks by storm every week with their Rampage and Dynamite shows, featuring some of the biggest legends to enter the ring plus a stable of brand new, high-flying, AEW talent. AEW: Fight Forever brings the best of the best from that talent roster together in one game! Online co-op wrestling is going completely next level in Fight Forever with Tag Team matches that feature sequences of team maneuvers performed with simple commands. A deep career mode, wrestler customization, signature AEW arenas, and more match types than you can count, including some good ol’ fashioned, unsanctioned fun, all await!
- Combines nostagic arcade wrestling feel with innovative All Elite Wrestling finishers and offensive moves.
- Talent roster combines biggest legends to enter the ring plus brand new, high-flying AEW stars!
- Single, tag-team, 3-way, 4-way, ladder, Casino Battle Royale, Falls Count Anywhere, Unsanctioned Lights Out, Exploding Barbed Wire Death and online co-op multi-player matches!
- Online co-op multi-player!
- Tag team matches feature a sequence of team maneuvers performed with simple commands.
- Deep career mode
- Wide range of customization modes: wrestler attire and appearance, move sets, entrances, teams, and arenas.
- More than 40 weapons!
- Daily and weekly challenges!
No release date has been set yet for the wrestling game, but the game has been confirmed to be slamming out on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Switch and PC