A Way Out Achievements and Trophies have been revealed ahead of the game’s March 23 release date. Read on to see what the 14 Trophies and Achievements are, along with their descriptions.
If you want to avoid spoilers, we’d recommend clicking away now. If spoilers don’t bother you, then don’t let me stop you scrolling!
A Way Out Achievements and Trophies
- Take A Breather – You took a break from it all.
- Freedom – You freed someone from captivity.
- In Sync – Music was played in harmony.
- Timeless Treasure – You linked up to get past.
- No Cheating – You exposed some infidelity.
- Break From Reality – You played a videogame with a friend.
- Mayday! – You almost took to the skies.
- Managed Anger – Dark desires done right.
- Live The Dream – “Houston, we’ve had a problem.”
- Backseat Mechanic – You helped fix the bike.
- Take It For A Spin – You did what the wind couldn’t.
- You Started It – Not kids anymore.
- The Dip – You set a new record.
- Home Run – You are clearly good with a bat.
Are you looking forward to playing A Way Out? Have you got a partner ready to play with? Let us know.