Despite the Sci-Fi shooter Aliens: Colonial Marines coming under heavy fire earlier this year, shipping a product not as advertised, the folks over at Gearbox Software, one of the developers responsible for this rather controversial game, are getting ready to unleash new DLC for the title, according to a recent leak.
PS3Trophies, the sister site of Xbox 360 Achievements, has updated the trophy list for Aliens: Colonial Marines to include the following new trophies, giving brief details of the unannounced “Stasis Interrupted” DLC. Check them out below:
Stasis Interrupted Trophy List
- Thank You, That Will Be All – Complete Stasis Interrupted at any difficulty
- I’m Happy to Disappoint You – Complete Stasis Interrupted in Ultimate Badass
- We’re Still Collating – Find all Stasis Interrupted Audio Logs
- I Only Need to Know One Thing – Find your family
- They Can Bill Me – Destroy the Legato
- I Don’t Got All Day – Sever the umbilical without missing a shot
- They’re Dead! OK? Can We Go Now? – Kill all the Lurkers in Sulaco engineering
- Now What Are We Supposed to Do? – Escape the FTL ship
- We Are Leaving! – Survive the Queen escape
- It’s the Only Way to Be Sure – Destroy all samples in the labs of the Queen module
At the moment, no price has been announced for this alleged DLC add-on, but you can be sure that those who own the Aliens: Colonial Marines season pass will receive it once it’s available at no extra charge.