Hold onto your helms, Guardians, for there has been an enormous amount of Destiny 2 info leaked online. It all stems from a copy of the GameStop Destiny 2 game guide.
I’ll be posting the story mission leaks in a separate article. This is to keep story spoilers separate from these weapon and armor details.
Without any further ado, here are all of the leaked Destiny 2 exotic weapons and armor included in the base game:
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”9″ sortorder=”88,87,89,90,91,92,93,94,95,96,97,98,99″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_imagebrowser” ajax_pagination=”1″ order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]
Here are more Exotic item details as revealed by the leaker:
- There are 51 exotic items total, this excludes possibly hidden exotics. For example, ones from the raid and those like the Black Spindle etc.
- 18 exotic weapons, including 16 new and 2 old ones (modified)
- 11 exotic armors per class for a total of 33, so 7-8 new and 3-4 old ones per class
- and of course no “3 of coins” (not sure what he means there?)
- 6 strikes. One is exclusive to PS4 so 5+1, each of the strike contains exclusive strike loot + normal loot
- Armor mods are obtained in “bright” engrams and through trading with Banshee-44
- There’s over a hundred legendary weapons to loot, not including the armors, of course
- In the guide it says 6 available (note: he’s still talking about strikes) on the 6th of September but more to come, so I imagine that they’re gonna add more with updates. If I’m not mistaken, Deej had already talked about ten-ish.
So at least 51 Exotic items in total, along with 6 possible extras which will be made available at launch.
Happy with this amount of Exotic loot?