Frictional Games has released the Amnesia: Rebirth update 1.30 April 29 patch that adds a new Adventure Mode that lets you take in the game’s story without the fear of jump scares from monsters or the spooks of traveling in the darkness. Head on below for the details.
- More MP1st Reading: Resident Evil Village Gameplay Demo Impressions – Really Lycan It
Amnesia Rebirth Update 1.30 April 29 Patch Notes:
“Amnesia: Rebirth Adventure Mode is a new way to experience the fantastic quest of Tasi Trianon with its captivating narrative, cool environments, unique theme, and challenging puzzles, without the anxiety-inducing, and very distressing elements present in the original game,” writes the release.
- Monsters still exist in the game but they won’t attack you anymore.
- Locations that contained pitch black darkness have been brightened up a lot, making environments possible to explore at one’s own pace, allowing for easier navigation and removes some of the oppressive atmosphere.
- No active fear mechanic, meaning that you don’t have to worry about taking fear from being in darker areas or near monsters.
- A few bonus puzzles.
- Upgrade for PS5 players, to run at 60 FPS instead of 30 FPS
Enjoy the new mode, players! Those on PS5, enjoy the new frame rate upgrade too.
Source: Frictional Games