It’s been a rather busy day for Apex Legends fans. Not only did we get a leak for Season 7 today, but there’s a new Stories From the Outlands video out as well featuring the new legend coming in Season 7 named “Horizon.” However, that’s not all! EA has today revealed the Apex Legends Season 7 start date, map, and lots more!
We’ve made a handy list of the new stuff coming to Apex Legends in Season 7 (called “Ascension”) and it’s a lot! Official descriptions are from EA’s landing page for Season 7.
- Apex Legends Season 7 Start Date – November 4
- Apex Legends Season 7 New Map: Olympus – Ascend to a beautiful, lush city in the clouds. Just watch your step — it’s a long way down to the planet below.
- Apex Legends New Legend: Horizon – A brilliant astrophysicist who escaped a black hole and aims to use her newfound mastery of gravity to keep a promise.
- New Vehicle: Trident – Olympus is a big place. Cover ground faster with the Trident. Plenty of room for the whole squad!
- Introducing: Clubs – Find like-minded players, build a community, and rise together
- Ascension Battle Pass – Over 100 exclusive items including Legendary skins, Apex Packs, Holo-Sprays, and more!
- Ranked Season 7 – Rise to the top in the new Ranked Season!
- Steam Release – Starting Season 7, Apex Legends will be available on Steam and your progress from Origin will carry over! Play on Steam in Season 7 and to get your Valve-inspired gun charms!
Mind, we still don’t know Horizon’s full slate of abilities just yet, though I guess we’ll know that in the coming days/weeks leading to the Apex Legends Season 7 start date.
Once the patch drops for Season 7, we’ll be sure to let our readers know.