As announced a few days ago, Respawn Entertainment has rolled out a new Apex Legends update which is live now on all platforms. The Apex Legends update 1.15 patch is mostly for bug fixes, and that’s pretty much it. Clocking in at just 181MB on PS4. check out the full Apex Legends update 1.15 patch notes below.
Apex Legends update 1.15 patch notes:
- Fixed issue where Lifeline’s D.O.C.’s Shock Finisher preview video not playing when viewed from the menu.
- Fixed issue with text overflow on the stats page.
- Fixed some cases of crashes related to game logic, client, and script errors.
- Fixed cases of players being set in non-optimal data centers.
- Season 1 stats have been temporarily removed as we work on some issues with it.
- Fixed bug where players would unlock the level 94 Battle Pass reward before they should [Octane’s loading screen].
- Fixed exploit where the HAVOC could fire full auto without charging up.
- Fixed some cases of the Care Package clipping through map geometry.
If your main concern with the game isn’t fixed there, you might want to check out the dev tracker Respawn released for players.