During E3 2012, Bohemia Interactive presented an alpha build of Arma 3 that highlighted many improvements done both in tech and in gameplay. This included the new introduction of the diving feature that team has been working on for a very long time.
Today, they released two of the six showcases that were at E3. In the two videos you’ll learn about the Diving mechanism along with some night gameplay.
Their showcase included the following six, two of which are viewable today:
- Night Ops – Taking part in a night time patrol
- Diving – Clearing out enemy divers
- Vehicles – Engaging enemy patrols
- Supports – Attacking a well-defended location
- Helicopters – Patrolling the battlefield
- Infantry – Assaulting a small village
Night Ops Showcase
This Night Ops Showcase takes a look at some of the great enhancements to lighting, and demonstrates the way that lots of little features work together to create even better gameplay opportunities in a short fire fight.
This Diving Showcase takes a closer look at the brand new underwater environment, demonstrating vehicles, movement, combat, and discussing the kind of gameplay potential on offer ‘unda da sea’!