Bohemia Interactive’s latest Arma 3 DLC is all about tactical operations, and for a cool $5.99, you can experience missions that challenge your patience, wit, and weapon handling.
You can read the details of the DLC below. What’s interesting about this mission pack is how Bohemia includes After Action Reports and the ability to play the missions over from a different unit’s perception.
- 3 Singleplayer Operations – Designed for the experienced Arma player, this Mission Pack features three challenging military operations (spread across seven missions):
- Beyond Hope – Nine years prior to the “East Wind” conflict, civil war rages through the Republic of Altis and Stratis.
- Stepping Stone – NATO reinforcements responding to the “East Wind” crisis must first secure the strategic island of Malden.
- Steel Pegasus – During the invasion of Altis, NATO forces stage a daring air assault to open a second front.
- Authentic Warfare – Experience what true military combat is like with missions that favor intelligence, caution, and patience above all else. Fight alongside multiple armed forces, and lead your unit to victory, alive.
- Evolving Battlefield – Discover how your conduct and decisions on the battlefield can affect the operation by completing, failing, or ignoring (optional) objectives.
- Replayability – Replay a selection of missions from a different unit’s perspective to gain a greater understanding of the operation. Try out various tactics and figure out how to achieve your objectives in different ways.
- After Action Report (AAR) Videos – Develop your understanding of military tactics and combat with practical mission-specific insights from one of our military consultants.
If you’re looking for a glimpse of what it looks and plays like, you can check out the trailer for the Tac-Ops pack below.